What's new

Did The Indo-Chinese Talks Failed Today!

Ok get me the video or transcript of her speech, if she did not said i will apologise. Sometimes a little research comes in handy.
This is her speech on Dec 18 to Parliament.

If you have any speech where she made such a claim, I too will apologize and be stand corrected.

Domestic issues, global pressure due to the pandemic, India cosying up to China's enemies, India trying to divert investment away from China into itself, India developing heave infrastructure along the LAC. All of these are reasons.
All true except the investment.

Ok get me the video or transcript of her speech, if she did not said i will apologise. Sometimes a little research comes in handy.

You are the one claiming she said that. Burden of proof is on you to produce the video.

Pakistanis have been claiming this since times immemorial to sooth their ego after the loss of 1971 but have never been able to produce any proof of her saying that.

This is her speech on Dec 18 to Parliament.

All true except the investment.

Investment could be true as well. India has been trying to do it for the companies planning to leave China. China might be trying to show India down in front of the world as an alternative to China even economically.

Domestic issues, global pressure due to the pandemic, India cosying up to China's enemies, India trying to divert investment away from China into itself, India developing heave infrastructure along the LAC. All of these are reasons.
How can you divert "domestic attentions" when you rarely see official, medias, people talking about the border tension, everyone is talking about us riot, China-US relation, sorry if this disappointed you, you are not that important after all.

How can you divert "domestic attentions" when you rarely see official, medias, people talking about the border tension, everyone is talking about us riot, China-US relation, sorry if this disappointed you, you are not that important after all.

Every other country has domestic problems/tensions but not India.... You can't argue with their "logic"

The SCARED Indians are advising there Media to Shut up and not any questions.
upload_2020-6-6_16-16-41-png.638988

Then it could be the other reasons I listed.

Why don't you take guess why your CCP decided to unilaterally change the status quo that too at the time of a global pandemic.

It is often said in India that India is no longer the India of 1962.
Yes, in 1962, India's GDP was $43 billion, China's $47 billion, India's per capita $90 and China's per capita $70.At that time, The United States and the Soviet Union are both enemies of China.
China's GDP and per capita is now five times that of India.
However, India has never been China's target, China has always wanted to define the border with India, but every Indian government is afraid of being scolded at home, dare not talk with China.With the exception of India and Bhutan, China has negotiated borders with all of its land neighbors Even the land border between China and Vietnam has long been defined.

Guys,

I find Indians may try to snatch few valuable peaks in Gilgit Baltistan and sit on CPEC in the near future to negotiate something with China. Currently, India doesn't have anything to give to China in return and is operating be in a begging-mode on the negotiation table.

Recalling China is also sitting on the only supply road India has in Ladakh.

Back
Top Bottom