What's new

Did The Indo-Chinese Talks Failed Today!

I had a feeling for a while that something is cooking behind the scenes . With COAS term unanimously extended for another three years, PM visiting ISI HQ twice in as many weeks and SUDDENLY Nepal and China have found border disputes with India. I do hope every thing is meticulously planned this time.
I think it's just a diversion tactics. India was surely planning to do something in GB. Now that the CPEC is about to yield results, China and Pakistan can't jeopardise their position in GB.

China has helped everyone in the region by grabbing India by its balls. Now fist fights era has ended. If India has to ensure that it doesn't lose more territory, it must station its fully equipped forces across the entire north-eastern border. This will make the equation balanced on LoC and working boundary.

India is in no position to take back the lost territory now let alone think about getting an inch in GB.

What do you think?

I knew the talks won't yield results. The Chinese are out to prove a point.

They have grabbed the disputed area between Finger 4 and Finger 8 at Pangong Lake limiting Indian patrols to Finger 4.

I don't think they will leave. India should do the same in some other sector where there is disputed area and then use that as a bargaining chip to get the Chinese out of Pangong area. If it leads to war, then so be it.
the thing is whole LAC is active. galwan valley wasnt a disputed area still chinese captured heights.
if india try to capture some land god knows maybe Chinese will capture some land in sikkim .
the key thing is better infrastructure , mobility , surveillance and boots on the ground . india lacks in almost all 4 sectors.

Finger 4 to Finger 8 was not under Indian control. It was a disputed area and both armies used to patrol it. I have referred to it as a disputed area in my post that you quoted as well.
OK, so in the disputed territory, both armies were allowed to roam around previously? I hope they would eat, sing and dance together too.

the thing is whole LAC is active. galwan valley wasnt a disputed area still chinese captured heights.
if india try to capture some land god knows maybe Chinese will capture some land in sikkim .
the key thing is better infrastructure , mobility , surveillance and boots on the ground . india lacks in almost all 4 sectors.

Chinese have retreated from Galwan. The issue now is limited to Pangong Tso Lake area.

I think it's just a diversion tactics. India was surely planning to do something in GB. Now that the CPEC is about to yield results, China and Pakistan can't jeopardise their position in GB.

China has helped everyone in the region by grabbing India by its balls. Now fist fights era is ended. If India has to ensure that it doesn't lose more territory, it must station its fully equipped forces across the entire north-eastern border. This will make the equation balanced on LoC and working boundary.

India is in no position to take back the lost territory now let alone think about getting an inch in GB.

What do you think?
This is exactly right. There won't be a war imminently but Pakistan and China are sending clear intent to Delhi and others that CPEC will be protected by all available means. This is the long game I and many others like @Mangus Ortus Novem refer to.

Finger 4 to Finger 8 was not under Indian control. It was a disputed area and both armies used to patrol it. I have referred to it as a disputed area in my post that you quoted as well.

What you heard in 70s is not proof. There is no record of her saying that anywhere.

India consider finger 4 to 8 its own territory and they use to patrol it till finger 8 till May, 2020. Chinese consider Land till finger 4 is its own territory. From Indian's perspective, this area from finger 4 to 8 is NOT Disputed.

OK, so in the disputed territory, both armies were allowed to roam around previously? I hope they would eat, sing and dance together too.

That's a fact. Chinese use to patrol till Finger 4 which is their claim line. Indians used to patrol till Finger 8 which is India's claim line. Now, the Chine have tried to make a permanent presence just before Finger 4 and are not letting India patrol beyond Finger 4.

When they would come across each other, they would pull up those red banner saying please leave this is Chinese/Indian territory. Funny but true.

This is exactly right. There won't be a war imminently but Pakistan and China are sending clear intent to Delhi and others that CPEC will be protected by all available means. This is the long game I and many others like @Mangus Ortus Novem refer to.
The humiliation that India has recieved though, first at the hands of Pakistan and now from China, is priceless.

The Indians have already started to cry ,whats actually happening.! The Chinese and Indian high ranking delegations met today, and the meeting has just finished with no joint communique. Is it a stalemate or are we ready for FIREWORKS.

Meanwhile on the ground seems like both sides are preparing for WAR.!
Massive Tank deployments on going by the Chinese.

Indians moving their heavy guns to Ladakh.

ARE WE READY BEFORE THE WINTER COMES ,ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!
:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
Pakistan should be ready for any attack from India.

India consider finger 4 to 8 its own territory and they use to patrol it till finger 8 till May, 2020. Chinese consider Land till finger 4 is its own territory. From Indian's perspective, this area from finger 4 to 8 is NOT Disputed.

It is disputed because there were counter claims. We would not let the Chinese patrol there if we didn't consider it disputed.

In fact, both countries officially considered it as one of the 23 disputed areas along the LAC which had to be settled through talks. Now China is trying to unilaterally settle this 1 point out of the 23.

That's a fact. Chinese use to patrol till Finger 4 which is their claim line. Indians used to patrol till Finger 8 which is India's claim line. Now, the Chine have tried to make a permanent presence just before Finger 4 and are not letting India patrol beyond Finger 4.

When they would come across each other, they would pull up those red banner saying please leave this is Chinese/Indian territory. Funny but true.
I don't think that the area between finger 4 and 8 was disputed.

Everyday, the lines are being redrawn to let the population feel that everything is OK.

But anyway, even if you are right, China has gulped a piece of land that you were allowed to enter and roam on and that you would claim. Now you can't go beyond finger 4.

Back
Top Bottom