What's new

Did Saudi and UAE Offer Military Wares - - - - -?

Hi,

Guys I would like to draw your attention towards the recent chit chat circulating in the power corridors of Pakistan - - - - - - -.

Is it true that both these countries offered military assets - - - - - - - - to Pakistan in the recent clashes with india besides pledging billions of dollars of investment? If it's legit then who is responsible for turning this offer down?

@MastanKhan @Tps43 @Dawood Ibrahim @Signalian @Path-Finder @Areesh @Max @Maxpane @fitpOsitive @B+ Dracula @I.R.A @I S I @Reichmarshal @BHarwana @IceCold @pakistanipower @PaklovesTurkiye @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Chakar The Great
Bhai plz use common sense how is it even possible ....??

As we know both UAE and KSA have arms from foreign countries (mostly from western countries) and in the presence of END USER CERTIFICATES these sort of transfers are near to impossible

Secondly I need to know what COMMON defence systems are in use in UAE and Pakistan or in KSA and Pakistan which we could put in operational use without any training of manpower.
So its nothing but RUMOUR

Last edited:
Bhai plz use common sense who is it even possible ....??

As we know both UAE and KSA have arms from foreign countries (mostly from western countries) and in the presence of END USER CERTIFICATES these sort of transfers are near to impossible

Secondly I need to know what COMMON defence systems are in use in UAE and Pakistan or in KSA and Pakistan which we could put in operational use without any training of manpower.
Besides we are quite capable of taking care of our border security I am sure?

Hi,

Guys I would like to draw your attention towards the recent chit chat circulating in the power corridors of Pakistan - - - - - - -.

Is it true that both these countries offered military assets - - - - - - - - to Pakistan in the recent clashes with india besides pledging billions of dollars of investment? If it's legit then who is responsible for turning this offer down?

@MastanKhan @Tps43 @Dawood Ibrahim @Signalian @Path-Finder @Areesh @Max @Maxpane @fitpOsitive @B+ Dracula @I.R.A @I S I @Reichmarshal @BHarwana @IceCold @pakistanipower @PaklovesTurkiye @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Chakar The Great
Both countries stood by Pakistan and yes uae also was on Pakistani side the liaison they did with Pakistan was quite good and tbh they both also helped Pakistani narrative through there media i.e khaleej time
@Khafee

That's business bro but what iam interested to know is that was there any such offer extended to pakistan - - - - - - ?
They did and ksa king even placed his military hardware at Pakistan’s disposal

Bhai plz use common sense how is it even possible ....??

Bro it could be getting of some military gizmos on lease involving a friendly country?

Sounds like a lal topi wala rumor to me. :whistle:
UAE is not really a good friend of us and they are closer to India than the KSA is. Whenever they help us it is under pressure from the Saudis.

Remember when Pakistan refused to get involved in the Yemen war it was UAE who openly thretened us saying that there would be severe consequences for Pakistan.

They did and ksa king even placed his military hardware at Pakistan’s disposal

Bro it could be getting of some military gizmos on lease involving a friendly country?
may be but again same basic questions remain unanswered about
- End user Certificate
- No common defence systems in almost all domains of defence forces

We need their diplomatic support more than defence articles .... KSA did perform some role in open in diplomatic front but more in the background

may be but again same basic questions remain unanswered about
- End user Certificate
- Uncommon defence systems in almost all domains of defence forces

We need their diplomatic support more than defence articles .... KSA did perform some role in open in diplomatic front but more in the background
That was option which was to be exercised in last

They both played there roles in background

I don't but this hum 7-8 hain Malo drama until I verify it or get a hint :what:
Park mein verify karle @Khafee :D

Saudi arabia , U.A.E don't want to lose Sunni country with 98% majority. They will continue to help us in the form of oil & other ways as they helped us in past.

The nature of the relationship between Pakistan and Saudia Arabia and UAE is slowly and progressively changing over time, where it is increasingly economically led for both Saudia Arabia, UAE ( and other GCC countries ). The level of support will dimish as will Pakistans influence.

You only have to look at how Pakistan couldnot stop the OIC from inviting India to their forum to understand that.

Relationships are based on strategic interests and the country where Pakistan has aligment on that is China. China is the foundation of a stable relationship because we have the same strategic goals. The containment of India...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom