What's new

Did Saudi and UAE Offer Military Wares - - - - -?

Mentee

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Guys I would like to draw your attention towards the recent chit chat circulating in the power corridors of Pakistan - - - - - - -.

Is it true that both these countries offered military assets - - - - - - - - to Pakistan in the recent clashes with india besides pledging billions of dollars of investment? If it's legit then who is responsible for turning this offer down?

@MastanKhan @Tps43 @Dawood Ibrahim @Signalian @Path-Finder @Areesh @Max @Maxpane @fitpOsitive @B+ Dracula @I.R.A @I S I @Reichmarshal @BHarwana @IceCold @pakistanipower @PaklovesTurkiye @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Chakar The Great

Why would Arabs support War between Pakistan and bharatis and take sides? they are helping bharat with much more dollars via remittances every year then they usually do for Pakistan, they are earning much more from bharat then they earn from Pakistan..

Hi,

Guys I would like to draw your attention towards the recent chit chat circulating in the power corridors of Pakistan - - - - - - -.

Is it true that both these countries offered military assets - - - - - - - - to Pakistan in the recent clashes with india besides pledging billions of dollars of investment? If it's legit then who is responsible for turning this offer down?

@MastanKhan @Tps43 @Dawood Ibrahim @Signalian @Path-Finder @Areesh @Max @Maxpane @fitpOsitive @B+ Dracula @I.R.A @I S I @Reichmarshal @BHarwana @IceCold @pakistanipower @PaklovesTurkiye @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Chakar The Great

I dont know about this, but keep natural allies in mind.
Whenever you will try to attack Israel, USA and Europe will be triggered.
Whenever you will try to attack, either Turkey or Pakistan, both will be triggered.
Whenever you will try to attack Saudia or UAE, Pakistan will be triggered.
Whenever something happens to Catholic Christians around the globe, Australia and Canada are triggered...

So, some lines are always there, under dust....

bhai UAE i dnt think so may be KSA i think military leadership dnt want it to make situation more complicated unless the war start

I dont know about this, but keep natural allies in mind.
Whenever you will try to attack Israel, USA and Europe will be triggered.
Whenever you will try to attack, either Turkey or Pakistan, both will be triggered.
Whenever you will try to attack Saudia or UAE, Pakistan will be triggered.
Whenever something happens to Catholic Christians around the globe, Australia and Canada are triggered...

So, some lines are always there, under dust....
Whenever Pakistan is attacked China has always stood by us albeit behind the scene.

Last edited:
Hi,

Yes, both of them.. but who said that the offer was turned down?

Why would Arabs support War between Pakistan and bharatis and take sides? they are helping bharat with much more dollars via remittances every year then they usually do for Pakistan, they are earning much more from bharat then they earn from Pakistan..

That's business bro but what iam interested to know is that was there any such offer extended to pakistan - - - - - - ?

Yes, both of them.. but who said that the offer was turned down?

Then why don't we see boots on grounds then if that was accepted?

Thank God, no one can accuse us anymore, dear @Mentee . Neither in case of accusing us of using our Shia puppets in Pakistan.

Or is there anyone? :sad:

We have something very special for our Iranian brothers , Dude we all love you and the Afghanis too :oops:

That's business bro but what iam interested to know is that was there any such offer extended to pakistan - - - - - - ?

Yeah they will continue doing business, rest is BS.

Hi,

Yes to offer but i don't think military hardware was offered.

Then why don't we see boots on grounds then if that was accepted?

In case we ran out of options, we had this option available..

By the way, as far as I know, the offer war related to oil supply and a few gadgets.. not the boots on ground.. we have plenty of boots to take care of the Indians..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom