What's new

Did Prophet Muhammad Warn Us of ISIS?

Who are the Isis guys ? Pervert Muslim ? I don't buy that logic....
What is the modus of operandi ? Religion n terror? Yes, religion has been used to garner the support active n passive n then launch the terror in most brutal way.....
I say if you have set wrong precedents ny the actions then your are bound to be another example of What goes around comes around...
Isis is the same sword of terror_________ .... You know I am not good at encrypting the msg .....
You're confusing me.
In my opinion it's politics that creates terrorists and not religion.

Last edited:
Of course the U.S. Plays it dirty everywhere. But that's what countries with all cards on their deck do. The Muslim nations could have formed a coalition against the IS. They should have buried their differences. But no. They United on priority against the Houthis instead.

so if the whole world does it , mean its right ? no ... if countries destroy other countries in the name of " National Interest " its wrong , and as for Arabs , the Arabs are back to the days of Ignorance , as they were before Islam , the arabs were Pirates so i did not expect much from them.. they were like the same tribes as we have in Pakistan , same uneducated , Jahil people , who will kill their entire tribe over a missing Goat or Camel Dispute ..

So you find people who mass murder to be convincing??

And according to whom that ISIS follows "pure unadulterated" Islam??

It was just another way of saying that Abrahamic faiths are violent, and polytheistic religions are peaceful.

According to those who leave their safe lives, sacrifice everything and go to a dangerous and uncertain future, in a caliphate that has more enemies than the number of fingers I have in total.
So what is the total number of those delusional individuals who leave for a Western created "Caliphate" compared to the billions who don't??

You're confusing me.
In my opinion it's politics that creates terrorists and not religion.
I request you to read the biography of .....
Let me ask you one thing do you see the difference in actions of Jesus n prophet Mohammed?
There is one who was crucified on cross another ____ .... N rest doesn't not require any rocket science to conclude why all terrorist justified their action one way or the other deriving all inspiration from ~~~~~
What's goes around comes around....
I am done here on this thread ....

Let me ask you one thing do you see the difference in actions of Jesus n prophet Mohammed?
There is one who was crucified on cross another ____ .... N rest doesn't not require any rocket science to conclude why all terrorist justified their action one way or the other deriving all inspiration from ~~~~~

omg , you have just solved a billion year old mystery ...
hahahahahahaha , its Christian and other believe Jesus , aka Esa Pbuh died at cross but Islam believe that he was raised to heaven and will be coming back ...

and for the part of inspiration, i wonder where does the Crusader , and that guy from Norway get their inspiration .. and where does the Hindu gets their inspiration when they burn 1200 Muslims ? or butchered 100,000 Kashmiri Muslim ??

No I don't see it that way.
This place was full of barbarians, and they say "diamonds cut diamonds", so I'm assuming some blood shed was necessary to bring peace in the region.
That's my take on this.

@Gunsnroses I hope now you can post on this thread.

Hindu gets their inspiration when they burn 1200 Muslims ? or butchered 100,000 Kashmiri Muslim
You could have avoided that jibe. I'm also a Hindu- just FYI.

And according to whom that ISIS follows "pure unadulterated" Islam??

According to extremist Muslims and Muslim haters, they all have one thing in common. They both want to show Islam as a blood thirsty religion. They are both allies. They probably are in real life too, as we know which country propped up a certain radical sect in deserts of Arabia.

You could have avoided that jibe. I'm also a Hindu- just FYI.

Sometimes its hard to avoid such statements based of blind people , who were feed things from their mandir , church , Masjid ...

Sometimes its hard to avoid such statements based of blind people , who were feed things from their mandir , church , Masjid ...
I don't think personal attacks would help you put your thoughts across.

I don't think personal attacks would help you put your thoughts across.

it was not a Personal Attack ,anything that throws to Islam will not be a matter of one or 10 muslims , its always about Muslims as a whole ... and what i mentioned are realities , its truth that Hindu's burn Muslims in gujrat , and vice versa , along with Crusaders butchered thousands in Jerusalem ...
and again Hindu's in Kashmir ..
and Muslims in ME ..

reality is reality even though sometimes its bitter ..

According to extremist Muslims and Muslim haters, they all have one thing in common. They both want to show Islam as a blood thirsty religion. They are both allies. They probably are in real life too, as we know which country propped up a certain radical sect in deserts of Arabia.
Exactly! And its no coincidence that ISIS also has connections to Western intelligence agencies.

It was just another way of saying that Abrahamic faiths are violent, and polytheistic religions are peaceful.
Abrahamic faiths are authoritarian and do have a tendency to justify violence.

Monotheistic faiths like Jainism, Buddhism are intrinsically peaceful. But I am not looking to torpedo faiths themselves, but people's obedience to it, and it's extent.

You do understand that unlike masjids and churches, temples and monasteries don't have sermons. ;)

Back
Top Bottom