What's new

Did Prophet Muhammad Warn Us of ISIS?

So again what is "pure unadulterated" Islam?? Did you experience it to make such a ignorant comment that ISIS follows "pure unadulterated" Islam??

You don't really have an argument other than ignorance.
Have some patience. I am in the process of shifting from a place to another.
In short - this was what I wrote...
"The lure of a life in a state that follows pure unadulterated Islam."

The question was ...'What is common...?'

Whether pure or impure Islam is followed is besides the point. The point is that the young folks believe that it follows the real Islam. Belief. Faith. Other Muslims as of now are doing little to stop them, so who do I find more convincing?

Bhagdadi can run a Huge Organization with so efficiently
Bagdadi is just a figurehead. He has always been so. He is an influential figure. But his trusted subordinates have put in place an organization that can operate in auto pilot mode. Once those below have initiate and a lot of faith(however misplaced that may be), fantastic feats can always be pulled off. That said, ISIS has made numerous tactical and strategic errors, that Israeli Zionist trained militants would certainly have avoided(which I believe is your allegation).

Spiritually it never seen a rise .... Its rise has entirely different dimension levina... I am sure you know that too ..... N if that's what you call is rise then I can't help.... Do's n don's in some form of human activity or thinking are not essential to climb the spiritual ladder..... Though off topic, you idolatrous is meant for hell n how you going to cop up with in the background of your OP.....
I didn't call the present phase of Islam as rise, I called it a trough as predicted by PBUH, in fact this is true for every religion.
I do not know how others relate to this phase of human race, but to me it is the fag end of "kaliyuga", as predicted in Hindu scriptures. Kalyug, as we know is the most perilous phase for human race, when there will be destruction everywhere, truth and duty will be relative, karma will be ambiguous, mind will be in perpetual conflict with itself, and the evil will rise.
The evil here is every group or person who believes in ISIS like ideology, irrespective of their religion.
Now come to think of it, anti-Christ in Christianity, Do Dajjal in Islam, Armilus in Judaism and Kaliyug in Hinduism, don't they all point to the same phase of human race, which we are experiencing right now??
As I said earlier this phase too will end, because life doesn't stagnate; it moves on, from the trough to the crest and vice-versa.

Whether pure or impure Islam is followed is besides the point. The point is that the young folks believe that it follows the real Islam. Belief. Faith. Other Muslims as of now are doing little to stop them, so who do I find more convincing?

Bagdadi is just a figurehead. He has always been so. He is an influential figure. But his trusted subordinates have put in place an organization that can operate in auto pilot mode. Once those below have initiate and a lot of faith(however misplaced that may be), fantastic feats can always be pulled off. That said, ISIS has made numerous tactical and strategic errors, that Israeli Zionist trained militants would certainly have avoided(which I believe is your allegation).

you know truth is never revealed completely , too much truth is sometimes hard to swallow , Bhagdadi , and his bearded jokers cant run a Organization with so much Calculated risks, i just give a Example in my last post ...
either they are trained by Israel or not , US or not , the connections lead you there , they are using US war machines , without hesitation , its not simple you and i think it is .. everyone was involved in Syrian mess , but when out of this sh!t the bacteria of ISIS emerges , everyone just want to wash their hands with anti-bacteria hand wash , but again its not easy to say that its a sectarian issues ...

, ISIS has made numerous tactical and strategic errors, that Israeli Zionist trained militants would certainly have avoided(which I believe is your allegation).
I'm all agog, will you elaborate Sarthak??
(As you know subtle hints don't work in my case, and this is too interesting to be missed). :)

This comparison is flawed. The last one is a part of a cycle while the rest result in the 'End of Times'. They are actually quite different in the way things unfold as well.
I would call it misinterpretation.

I'm all agog, will you elaborate Sarthak??
(As you know subtle hints don't work in my case, and this is too interesting to be missed). :)

I would call it misinterpretation.
Strategic and tactical errors? I can answer that later. Security issue. Will ping you maybe...

'I would' - Yes. You would. But they don't. :D That is the problem. The primacy of the Faith.

Strategic and tactical errors? I can answer that later. Security issue. Will ping you maybe...

'I would' - Yes. You would. But they don't. :D That is the problem. The primacy of the Faith.
Ping me where exactly??? Lolzzz
Wait I've an idea....

So you find people who mass murder to be convincing??

And according to whom that ISIS follows "pure unadulterated" Islam??

Not to defame Islam but to "Obey" Islam..as per the established practices.

Your statement shows your depth of knowledge about Islam, or, for any religion for that matter. The practices you term established have no roots in Islam and are not even attributed to ONLY MUSLIMS. My suggestion, just learn a bit more about religion, any one for that matter, Islam, Christianity, you will get an idea and that will improve your understanding. That is however if you are interested in doing so in the first place. Otherwise, if your idea of a debate is to come in start bashing everyone else and go on with your chanting without any credible reasoning then we I don’t think anything will bring much good.

Meray piayray Bhai jaan

I like most of your post. I just don't want to keep the door open from where fortune tellers can come in by attributing stuff to Prophet pbuh.

Hope you understand.

If someone wants to predict future, they should open the books by Nostradamus and not Sunnat.
well the feeling of respect is mutual, i also understand you on this point. Just clarifying a few things, you will notice that there are not much examples where books of Sunnah ARE used to predict future. Event are quoted only after or when they are happening, and, that too is not labeled as a fortune telling but attributed to the WARNINGS or guidance that we have all been given.

Anyway, i understand what you are saying, i may disagree a bit but do understand you point of view. :)

So you find people who mass murder to be convincing??

And according to whom that ISIS follows "pure unadulterated" Islam??
According to those who leave their safe lives, sacrifice everything and go to a dangerous and uncertain future, in a caliphate that has more enemies than the number of fingers I have in total.

you know truth is never revealed completely , too much truth is sometimes hard to swallow , Bhagdadi , and his bearded jokers cant run a Organization with so much Calculated risks, i just give a Example in my last post ...
either they are trained by Israel or not , US or not , the connections lead you there , they are using US war machines , without hesitation , its not simple you and i think it is .. everyone was involved in Syrian mess , but when out of this sh!t the bacteria of ISIS emerges , everyone just want to wash their hands with anti-bacteria hand wash , but again its not easy to say that its a sectarian issues ...
Of course the U.S. Plays it dirty everywhere. But that's what countries with all cards on their deck do. The Muslim nations could have formed a coalition against the IS. They should have buried their differences. But no. They United on priority against the Houthis instead.

I didn't call the present phase of Islam as rise, I called it a trough as predicted by PBUH, in fact this is true for every religion.
I do not know how others relate to this phase of human race, but to me it is the fag end of "kaliyuga", as predicted in Hindu scriptures. Kalyug, as we know is the most perilous phase for human race, when there will be destruction everywhere, truth and duty will be relative, karma will be ambiguous, mind will be in perpetual conflict with itself, and the evil will rise.
The evil here is every group or person who believes in ISIS like ideology, irrespective of their religion.
Now come to think of it, anti-Christ in Christianity, Do Dajjal in Islam, Armilus in Judaism and Kaliyug in Hinduism, don't they all point to the same phase of human race, which we are experiencing right now??
As I said earlier this phase too will end, because life doesn't stagnate; it moves on, from the trough to the crest and vice-versa.
Who are the Isis guys ? Pervert Muslim ? I don't buy that logic....
What is the modus of operandi ? Religion n terror? Yes, religion has been used to garner the support active n passive n then launch the terror in most brutal way.....
I say if you have set wrong precedents ny the actions then your are bound to be another example of What goes around comes around...
Isis is the same sword of terror_________ .... You know I am not good at encrypting the msg .....

Hint: Medieval interpretations of Islam

No, Islamic "Civilisation" has been in decline since Mongol invasions

Peace be upon the Christ and Moses, at least their followers didn't turn out like today's jihadi cults.
@Horus @WebMaster
please read what this nordic wannabe sweaty hairy **** is saying....
he is calling all of the prophet muhammeds followers as jihadists...
why dont you do anything about the crap he says that offends majority of your visitors??

We will get more ISIS like people as long some of the Islamic teachings remain unreformed.
the only thing that will get reformed is your face arif kareem.

Where did I call "all" of the followers jihadis? I specifically said jihadi cults meaning ISIS, Taliban etc.

Sure, post reported for revelation of identity...
oh is that your real name?? i didnt know.

Back
Top Bottom