What's new

Did Imran Khan Just Admit that Nawaz was Removed by the Establishment?

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Fw-37nCaYAQqoMb

Fw-H3UIakAEWicc

https://thecurrent.pk/did-imran-khan-just-admit-that-nawaz-was-removed-by-establishment/

نواز شریف کو فوج نے اقتدار سے ہٹایا، ہمارا فوجی ٹرائل روکا جائے: عمران خان کی سپریم کورٹ میں درخواست​

Imran's only hope of survival is if goes back to what he was before. It's quite sad actually. PTI had workers who actually put blood, sweat and tears to make the party and had an ideology that had cause.

I remember back in 2004, I attended one of their conferences and literally there were empty chairs. Nobody knew him and he was not branded until 2011 when establishment decided to give him the resources to become the third force. In the past the party actually had principles. They were a party who stood up against MQM's terrorism and dictatorship, and had long term vision to implement necessary reforms.

Today its not the same party. IK used people like a tissue paper and his party is about to go down in history as a blend of MQM and Q League which indulged in anti-state activities from hosting and entertaining people who are against the federation of Pakistan to brainwashing youth to committing violence to becoming hypocrites, who are arguably more corrupt compared to other political opponents.

Everyone knows the Army has the power but question is who lead them to this position and in fact made them stronger then ever before? If IK had any principles he wouldn't have accepted a project proposed by few retired and serving Generals who were aliens even within their own institution. If he really was against the security establishment's interference in politics, he had numerous opportunities to fix that for the sake of the country. For a start he should have accepted the Charter of Democracy lead by NS and Benazir rather than having personal vendetta and greed for power.

Last edited:
Haan haan Mian saanp bequsoor thay, becharay doodh kay dhulay hain, bauhaut zyadti hui becharay kay sath.
He could be innocent but I go by word of mouth.

Nawaz Sharif says he is the son of an industrialist
Shehbaz Sharif says he is the son of a poor farmer

It means either 1 one of them is a bastard son or they share the same mother but different fathers (secret marriage)???

-----------

Hussain Nawaz says that the Avenfield apartments belong to them and the rightful owner is his sister (he does not name his sister)

His legal sister Maryam says that he does not have any property, not even in Pakistan.

It means either Nawaz Sharif has a secret daughter which Hussain Nawaz was talking about or Maryam is a liar.

----------

If I can't say for certain that this Sharif family is corruption free... if I go with their word of mouth, what I can certainly come to the conclusion is that they have bastards in the family?

Okay. That's a very clear out of context quote.

Read the entire thing, he's clearly saying that Maryam Nawaz thinks this way.

I just read the passage again.

It refers to Maryam as a he.

I refuse to believe that Khwaja Harris would submit such a reply to the SC.

Is this even genuine or another fake by this N league London cell shill? (Referring to the reporter, not you FOOLS, we all know about you :P)

Imran's only hope of survival is if goes back to what he was before. It's quite sad actually. PTI had workers who actually put blood, sweat and tears to make the party and had an ideology that had cause.

I remember back in 2004, I attended one of their conferences and literally there were empty chairs. Nobody knew him and he was not branded until 2011 when establishment decided to give him the resources to become the third force. In the past the party actually had principles. They were a party who stood up against MQM's terrorism and dictatorship, and had long term vision to implement necessary reforms.

Today its not the same party. IK used people like a tissue paper and his party is about to go down in history as a blend of MQM and Q League which indulged in anti-state activities from hosting and entertaining people who are against the federation of Pakistan to brainwashing youth to committing violence to becoming hypocrites, who are arguably more corrupt compared to other political opponents.

Everyone knows the Army has the power but question is who lead them to this position and in fact made them stronger then ever before? If IK had any principles he wouldn't have accepted a project proposed by few retired and serving Generals who were aliens even within their own institution. If he really was against the security establishment's interference in politics, he had numerous opportunities to fix that for the sake of the country. For a start he should have accepted the Charter of Democracy lead by NS and Benazir rather than having personal vendetta and greed for power.

Generally a good post.

About the OP... yes, some analysts are already talking about how Imran, in his latest Supreme Court appeal, has blundered into giving Nawaz Sharif's narrative support AND blundered into calling Benazir some kind of martyr for democracy.

Imran is unhinged!!

BS spread by chutya media... he clearly stated "thats what Maryam Nawaz Thinks"

It is revenge game going on while main establishments are milking at the expense of stability of Pakistan by playing Game of Thrones.

New leader of PTI will be used to weaken PMLN in the next election, Allahu Alim.

Last edited:
Imran is not more or less dirty Ethan the incumbent politicians. I see him as the Kejriwal of Pak. Ultimately he will no good like Kejri

Imran is not more or less dirty Ethan the incumbent politicians. I see him as the Kejriwal of Pak. Ultimately he will no good like Kejri
And what are this astute in depth analysis on?

Back
Top Bottom