What's new

Did China provide a nuke weapon blueprint to Pakistan?

There is no doubt about Dr Khan’s expertise which he gained in Germany and Netherland... But it is known fact that Khan had stolen uranium enrichment technologies from Europe but it was not enough to transform it into a deliverable nuclear weapon....it was China who did it for Pakistan ..

False! not at all a fact. Do you know what "fact" means? Obviously not!

China did not do it for Pakistan! Europe did not do it for Pakistan! The hard work of Pakistani scientists and engineers brought nuclear technology, not what you say!

On the other hand, Russia is what made the N-bomb possible for India! That is a fact ;)

First of all, I do not get why this conversation after almost a decade and a half of Pakistan becoming a nuclear power???

Secondly, If China gave Pakistan the nuclear weapons blueprint then why do people accuse Dr Abdul Qadeer for stealing the blueprints??

I can either be one or the other, it cant be both. So you know someone is lying here.

With just a blueprint not everyone can produce a deliverable nuclear warhead

Secondly, If China gave Pakistan the nuclear weapons blueprint then why do people accuse Dr Abdul Qadeer for stealing the blueprints??
someone is lying here.

China played a major role in the development of Pakistan's nuclear infrastructure, especially when increasingly stringent export controls in western countries made it difficult for Pakistan to acquire materials and technology elsewhere. According to a 2001 Department of Defense report, China has supplied Pakistan with nuclear materials and expertise and has provided critical assistance in the construction of Pakistan's nuclear facilities.

In the 1990s, China designed and supplied the heavy water Khusab reactor, which plays a key role in Pakistan's production of plutonium. A subsidiary of the China National Nuclear Corporation also contributed to Pakistan's efforts to expand its uranium enrichment capabilities by providing 5,000 custom made ring magnets, which are a key component of the bearings that facilitate the high-speed rotation of centrifuges.

According to Anthony Cordesman of CSIS, China is also reported to have provided Pakistan with the design of one of its warheads, which is relatively sophisticated in design and lighter than U.S. and Soviet designed first generation warheads.

China also provided technical and material support in the completion of the Chasma nuclear power reactor and plutonium reprocessing facility, which was built in the mid 1990s. The project had been initiated as a cooperative program with France, but Pakistan's failure to sign the NPT and unwillingness to accept IAEA safeguards on its entire nuclear program caused France to terminate assistance.

According to the Defense Department report cited above, Pakistan has also acquired nuclear related and dual-use and equipment and materials from the Former Soviet Union and Western Europe.

Regarding Khan

Dr. Khan brought with him stolen uranium enrichment technologies from Europe.

Dr. Khan brought with him stolen uranium enrichment technologies from Europe.

Actually no, he is not. lets not lie now. He was accused of stealing the blueprints by the Dutch and his conviction was overturned. you cant stick a nuclear centrifuge in your pocket.

I can stick a REAL source in your face and show you that you are not telling the truth. And the same case is this assertion that China gave Pakistan everything. And alternatively you cant stick an autheticated source in my face because no one other than you or some obscure sources put China in the middle of the Pakistani nuclear story.

and again, why this now all of a sudden?? for decades nothing and now suddenly all these strange theories about Pakistani incompetence on almost everything have started popping up.

I think that is the real story, that there seems to be a concerted efford to malign and muddle the reality.

Actually no, he is not. lets not lie now. He was accused of stealing the blueprints by the Dutch and his conviction was overturned. you cant stick a nuclear centrifuge in your pocket.

I can stick a REAL source in your face and show you that you are not telling the truth. And the same case is this assertion that China gave Pakistan everything. And alternatively you cant stick an autheticated source in my face because no one other than you or some obscure sources put China in the middle of the Pakistani nuclear story.

and again, why this now all of a sudden?? for decades nothing and now suddenly all these strange theories about Pakistani incompetence on almost everything have started popping up.

I think that is the real story, that there seems to be a concerted efford to malign and muddle the reality.

Plz dont stick anything on my face..i want to keep it in clean and cool for my girl friends..:azn: ..better you paste the link in this thread....lol

well...here is one of the link..

Pakistan Nuclear Weapons

I went through your source and the closest thing to what you are saying is this part,

According to Anthony Cordesman of CSIS, China is also reported to have provided Pakistan with the design of one of its warheads, which is relatively sophisticated in design and lighter than U.S. and Soviet designed first generation warheads.

What you allege is based entirely on some guy from a think thank says?

that whole page actually is a copy of the wikipedia page.

I went through your source and the closest thing to what you are saying is this part,

What you allege is based entirely on some guy from a think thank says?

that whole page actually is a copy of the wikipedia page.

tu to peeche hi pada hai yar chinese ke tarah...lol..:azn: ...ok...it’s too late now ...will discuss some other time...got to go to bed as a bad day has already begun(Monday :-()

tu to peeche hi pada hai yar chinese ke tarah...lol..:azn: ...ok...it’s too late now ...will discuss some other time...got to go to bed as a bad day has already begun(Monday :-()

hahahaha acha bhai peecha chor diya, enjoy your week. :wave:

There is no concrete evidence of this at all and a useless thread. Indians trying to do their propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom