What's new

Dhoni under fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually India was outed because of their win against Pakistan not their defeat against Australia.

It was a stupid score, should have been finished in not more than 13-14 over, India took 17 with so many wickets in hand.

Ajmal did very well to make them work one full over for the last 2 runs.

Now Dhoni is in the line of fire..better call uncle mush for help!

Look at this way.

India played 5 matches and won 4.
pakistan played 5 matches and won 4.

Both teams performed very well seeing at the win ratio.

Its just pakistan qualifies because of some silly run rate rule. had it been the rule that whichever teams outplayed the other will qualify, India would have qualified. So it was just luck and fate, accept it. But isn't it we beat pakistan once again. :D

Look at this way.

Its just pakistan qualifies because of some silly run rate rule. had it been the rule that whichever teams outplayed the other will qualify, India would have qualified. So it was just luck and fate, accept it. But isn't it we beat pakistan once again. :D

i know now BCCI will push ICC to amend the rule.. but trust even then we will qualify for next phase and you will lose... bring it on.. :bounce:

Sir ji, aapke zamanay main hoti hogi Test Cricket real, cricket... Yeh T20 ka zamana hai bhaiii...
Our bilateral record is quite good too.
We don't consider Ajmal as good spinner because of his bowling in T20 but what he did in tests and ODIs.

Just because you are winning in T20, you think its T20 jamanaa. It will take atleast 5 to 10 years to replace Test and ODIs.

BTW T20s popularity has also been result of IPL and few matches and other leagues in Australia and other countries.

Pakistan is a worth opponent when it comes to T20 right now. I agree. But putting down Tests and ODIs is plain wrong.

In T20, luck plays way MORE role than in other format (comparatively, just to avoid confusion). Tests really test the batsman and bowlers Technique, Temperament and Talent as said by Imran Khan.

I will again quote Ajmal for his bowling in tests. The consistency in tests will always be a benchmark to assess his talent especially when he plays in faster pitches.

What Dhoni did wrong ?

Not playing Harbhajan. SA were finding it difficult to deal with spinners as we have seen them against Pakistan. They are way better when they face pace bowlers.

Second is not asking Viraat and Yuvraj to finish the match way before they did against Pakistan.

Third is his bad luck that he lost the toss. Along with it no one expected Aussies will get beaten that bad. Hussey took Australia home but after attaining 112, he knew they can't win the match but they still didn't accelerate.

10 more runs for India and 10 runs less defeat of Aussies would have been a whole different game.

Pakistan is currently in top T20 position and will remain so. ut lets be realistic about Tests and ODIs.

I don't blame Dhoni for WC T20 performance but his and his team failures in Tests and ODIs after ODI WC.

Look at this way.

All the rules all of a sudden are not making any sense, are they? :D
NRR ACTUALLY ADVOCATES SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. And guess who survived? :D
PAKISTAN OUTPERFORMED INDIA OVERALL.

P.S. I'm loving Indian media. :D
Aaah, I'm a typical P a k i. :P

All the rules all of a sudden are not making any sense, are they? :D
NRR ACTUALLY ADVOCATES SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. And guess who survived? :D
PAKISTAN OUTPERFORMED INDIA OVERALL.

P.S. I'm loving Indian media. :D
Aaah, I'm a typical ****. :P

Just ask yourself one question

In which match more pakistanis takes interest... some final in which pakistan is playing OR match against India??

Now keep on consoling yourself. :P

Well, you maybe representing 1.2B Indians, but I don't represent 180M Pakistanis. But I say FINAL. :D Though a win over India would be more than welcomed, but over a World Cup? lol

In which match more pakistanis takes interest... some final in which pakistan is playing OR match against India??

answer you already know... that's why we watched India's match with SA in which Pakistan team proved to be fittest and loved it when India was eliminated.

kohli.jpg

If someone asks me the same question.

It's of course the final.Because if you win it,it brings you the title.

T20 or 50 overs WC finals, nothing comes close.

I hardly see any Pakistani saying thinks like,"India ka match jeet lia to WC jeet lia,so no worries."

Every game is important for you or you are not a professional.

That's why the T20 final in which Misbah mishandled the game in the end and Pakistan missed the chance was bigger a mistake than any other event.

You lose the final ,you lose the option to get the title.

Simple, isn't it?

answer you already know... that's why we watched India's match with SA in which Pakistan team proved to be fittest and loved it when India was eliminated.
Yup, Pakistan is the best. But we beat you didn't we in more prestigious ODI World Cup back in 2011. You won 1 WC and was in 1 Final, India won 2 WC and was in 1 Final.

And we beat you in this World Cup too. No matter how much you ignore or use this Run Rate helping Pakistan to qualify in Semis. Look at the margin we thrashed you in Super Eight even when we were thrashed by AUssies and you thrashed Aussies.

Good luck for the semis and if won, for final too. We SA needs to keep all the world cups in SA. We have under-19 WC, ODI WiorldCup, and if you win this cup, We all will have T20 worldcup too.

At the end of the day, no matter how much we pull each other's leg, At least I don't want Aussies to win this cup. These racists should always be taught lessons.

Look at this way.

Run rate rule is not silly. Its you and your team management which is silly. You blame your defeat against Australia. You had equal opportunity to improve run rate against listless Pakistan team. You had a small total to chase and you should have done it as quickly as you could.

This is a big failure on your management part. After spending billions of rupees, they could not see it that just winning is not enough, its run rate too.

This rules applies to all teams. If it had favoured you, you would not have been crying and $hitting in your pants like right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom