What's new

Dhoni under fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Hindustan Times*

For a country denied international cricket at home for a long time and their cricketers unwelcome in the biggest Twenty20 league, it is fascinating to watch the way Pakistan have dominated in Twenty20 cricket. Despite limited opportunities, the green brigade is the most successful team in the format. At all the World T20 editions, they have been the team to beat. (Hindustan Times)

I do agree.
bashing the captain after the series is common specially pak and ind
dhoni is one of the best captains around. but it is not always win win and win. in sports some times its your day and some times it is not your day. like watson getting wickets on full tosses. who else can??
and watsons mis hit goes to six. thats what when you are on full song. the time is with you. all the things support you. but when it is not your day then you become totaly *****le. all your talent goes drain. nothing works.
same was the case with dhoni. they won 4 matches and they did not qualified. some one won 2 matches and they are playing semi's.

My friends the thread 'disgusting attitude of pakistani fans' have been closed.... So am not able to reply there.... So i reply here.... i dont think its an disgusting attitude what pakistani fans wrote (they wrote on Tshirt That they are kohli's dad).... However its indeed a disgusting attitude if they do know what happened with father of kohli yet wrote it.... Kohli's father was brain dead (cant move and was in coma bed ridden).... For few years.... One day he died at home.... That time kohli was at ground playing important match.... His family gave him the news in the middle of match.... He asked coach what to do?.... Coach said go home.... But he said if i go home our team will be knocked out and my father always wanted me to perform.... He stayed at ground and hit a century by tears in his eyes.... He kept crying every each run he scored.... His team won the match.... He dedicated match and century to his father.... You wont understand the pain kohli went through.... Making fun of his father will make him even more dangerous in december when pakistan team comes india to play cricket against india at our own turf where india is more than champion....

My friends the thread 'disgusting attitude of pakistani fans' have been closed.... So am not able to reply there.... So i reply here.... i dont think its an disgusting attitude what pakistani fans wrote (they wrote on Tshirt That they are kohli's dad).... However its indeed a disgusting attitude if they do know what happened with father of kohli yet wrote it.... Kohli's father was brain dead (cant move and was in coma bed ridden).... For few years.... One day he died at home.... That time kohli was at ground playing important match.... His family gave him the news in the middle of match.... He asked coach what to do?.... Coach said go home.... But he said if i go home our team will be knocked out and my father always wanted me to perform.... He stayed at ground and hit a century by tears in his eyes.... He kept crying every each run he scored.... His team won the match.... He dedicated match and century to his father.... You wont understand the pain kohli went through.... Making fun of his father will make him even more dangerous in december when pakistan team comes india to play cricket against india at our own turf where india is more than champion....

Extremely Sorry to know about His father.... This post has certainly raised my respect to this Youngman. Thousands salutes to Virat

Hope he hails, explores his tremendous, touches heights no legend has ever touched in history, May Ishwar/Allah/God/Waheguru guide his path.

^ No wonder there. People don't care when it comes to others' family. I also watched his interview. That guy is a tough person. He showed same thing like Sschin did in World Cup. When Sachin's dad died, he flew back Did the final rituals and came back to play in World Cup for his team. He hit a century and dedicated to his father. Since then after every century he looks up in the air as he says his father is wtching him play.

This signifies how great these players are. People need to see the standing ovation Sachin receives in England Australia. Never seen any other player to get this too often.

it is dhoni who t20 championship,icc world cup ,2 time asia cup ,he defeat pak in pakistan 2 time and 1 series in india .he visited 3 time in sri lanka 2 time ipl winner 2 time clt20,and they did not lost a single series in home last 4 year

6 Thanks buddy for giving this brief report.

It will surely shut the mouth of people questioning Dhoni. We all know what India was and what India became after Dhoni.

dhoni is a great captain my favourtie indian player infact i love him he is so cool and a talented batsmen and extremely talented wicketkeeper he looked a little out of touch in the last match but that doesnot mean he is a bad captain he brought world cup to india he is a very good captain agar nahi chahiye tu humay de doo we need an odi captain batsmen and wicket keeper he can fill those roles:p:P::p:P:P

Acha chalo Dhoni ka zara rest doh, its time for Pakistaaaaaaaaaaan vs Srilankaaaaaaa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom