What's new

Dhaka-Moscow military talks Dec 3-5 Russia to look to sell high-value missiles

3 years to complete the first frigate you have ever built ? Good luck !!!

I know it is ambitious and may get delayed by 1-2 years for first two ships.
BD is pretty experienced in the civilian shipbuilding sector for vessels of these sizes, and will have the technical assistance of a world-class company.
Whatever happens all six ships will be in service by 2030.

I know it is ambitious and may get delayed by 1-2 years for first two ships.
BD is pretty experienced in the civilian shipbuilding sector for vessels of these sizes

Warships are more complex than the merchant ships you build.

By that logic, building aircraft carriers in India would be a cakewalk as we have built merchant vessels of that size, no ?

They may not be able to annex BD , yet they may harm BD if they ever become economically strong enough like china or even more .
So then they can make extremely powerful army . Their nature is to project their mythology to others and try to annex them culturally , and if they could they will also try to take over literally .
So It's better if Bangladesh do not under estimate them.
Your fears are
3 years to complete the first frigate you have ever built ? Good luck !!!
it’s not starting end of this year... old news... dock work have stalled. By mid next year I think there’s a possibility.

Warships are more complex than the merchant ships you build.

By that logic, building aircraft carriers in India would be a cakewalk as we have built merchant vessels of that size, no ?
Which he acknowledged don’t you think?

Mate that gif seems about his mental age.. :lol:

I cant fathom how some posters here keep a straight face and reply to this prepubescent clown, I mean how can you take anything seriously every every other post of his has a "Butt" in it.. :omghaha::omghaha:

I love this sub section.. Pure comedy.. :pop:

LOL.

Funny coming from someone who contributes ZERO to this forum.

Only thing your posts are useful for is as free sleeping-pills as you are immensely dull dude.

They may not be able to annex BD , yet they may harm BD if they ever become economically strong enough like china or even more .
Bangladesh also would not be left behind. If they become economically as big as China, then Bangladesh also would be economically as large as Indonesia given the current growth pattern of both countries. So the net result would be the same.

The most important thing for our case should be to increase our relative military power compared to other countries. This is where real gain achieved. If other countries improve 10 points in military, BD also improve 10 points by that time, then there is no real progress concerning to our position. We should aim to improve 30 points. Given the very low defence spending relative to our GDP, we have very real opportunity to achieve that. We need visionary leadership.

Bangladesh also would not be left behind. If they become economically as big as China, then Bangladesh also would be economically as large as Indonesia given the current growth pattern of both countries. So the net result would be the same.

The most important thing for our case should be to increase our relative military power compared to other countries. This is where real gain achieved. If other countries improve 10 points in military, BD also improve 10 points by that time, then there is no real progress concerning to our position. We should aim to improve 30 points. Given the very low defence spending relative to our GDP, we have very real opportunity to achieve that. We need visionary leadership.
Yes that's true.

LOL.

Funny coming from someone who contributes ZERO to this forum.

Only thing your posts are useful for is as free sleeping-pills as you are immensely dull dude.

I'm not here to humor you, Silly bongle.. That's your job, And kudos for the comedy provided daily :lol:

Wasn't B tje original export version?

There is some confusion. You are partially right. Some sources call initial single seater model MiG-29B. NATO reporting code is "Fulcrum-B" for Russian designation MiG-29UB (two seater trainer).

This page describes it somewhat properly.

http://www.migflug.com/jetflights/mig-29b-mig-29ub-mig-29se-in-comparison.html

Wikipedia is correct,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikoyan_MiG-29#Variants

The version operated by Bangladesh (and Peru) is the MiG-29SE (RAC MiG designation is 'objekt 9.51' designed and configured for export with a downgraded radar) which is mostly identical to the Russian AF MiG-29S (objekt 9.13). Other than differences in the radar range, S and SE model have one other difference in the radar processing, S model can track 10 targets simultaneously, while SE can only track 2.

No need for humour.
Just stop being boring and contribute.

I'm quite ok being boring and having a haughty laugh silly little Bongle, As long as you provide the comedy.. :sarcastic:

What is India's GDP worth these days with Rupee down 15% ?

Back
Top Bottom