What's new

Dhaka-Moscow military talks Dec 3-5 Russia to look to sell high-value missiles

unless we are not buying the s400 coastal bastion then its useless waste of money
fighter jet should be su30 + series
mig35 not a big fan as its still not complete and its 50mil a pop

If not India what is the purpose of it? To me just wastage of money.
1. Satisfying the generals and keeping the overall moral of the forces high.
2. Maybe gaining an upper hand over Myanmar.
3. You need new tech every now and then to keep your armed forces up to date.

We have to see what we buy or whether we buy anything at all.

Bangladesh have to go for SU30 or J10 & Gripen or Typhoon. this will be right strategic decision for BD.

If not India what is the purpose of it? To me just wastage of money.
Does Bangladesh actually see India as a military threat? I thought India and Bangladesh have cordial govt relations?

Does Bangladesh actually see India as a military threat? I thought India and Bangladesh have cordial govt relations?
Well, everyone is a potential threat. We do have god relation with India now. But who knows what will happen in the future.

Look at Crimea . It was already annexed by Russia .
India is not nearly as powerul as Russia , still they have NUKE, and deeper pocket and huge military .
So what if India in future try to annex some part of BD? I want our country to be prepared .

Two minutes silence for those (including me) who thought the news about ballistic missile was hoax. :p:
I wish Bangladesh will be able to make NUKE in future , Maybe not now or not near future , But I wish it from my heart . We really need NUKE man.

I wish Bangladesh will be able to make NUKE in future , Maybe not now or not near future , But I wish it from my heart . We really need NUKE man.

Very bad idea. Don't wanna end up like Iran, N.Korea. There are lot of things need to be developed first.

Very bad idea. Don't wanna end up like Iran, N.Korea. There are lot of things need to be developed first.
Besides, the cartel nuclear club will never allow BD get a nuke. Not even a 1% chance of possibility.

Did they allow India or Pakistan ? Just curious :-)
No, but that was BACK THEN. This is now. if you sneak to get it now they will nuke u to stop it. YOu see what Iran and NK are going through because of nukes.

Besides, the cartel nuclear club will never allow BD get a nuke. Not even a 1% chance of possibility.
Depends how strong your economy is. I don't think anybody will be able to stop Germany acquiring it other than Germans

Depends how strong your economy is. I don't think anybody will be able to stop Germany acquiring it other than Germans
I agree. But if you have strong economy and weak military you are back to square 1.

I wish Bangladesh will be able to make NUKE in future , Maybe not now or not near future , But I wish it from my heart . We really need NUKE man
Where are you going to test your shiny new toy? Bay of Bengal? Rather feed the hungry that money, no use of being a nuclear power when people in your country still go to bed hungry

Back
Top Bottom