What's new

Dhaka-Moscow military talks Dec 3-5 Russia to look to sell high-value missiles

It’s just not possible for India or anyone to attack Bangladesh and annex it, if it was possible then Bangladesh would have long gone
They may not be able to annex BD , yet they may harm BD if they ever become economically strong enough like china or even more .
So then they can make extremely powerful army . Their nature is to project their mythology to others and try to annex them culturally , and if they could they will also try to take over literally .
So It's better if Bangladesh do not under estimate them.

Last edited:
Hmm...let me.see.

These ships are going to be built at Chittagong drydock. Is the upgradation of Chittagong drydock completed ? How many years would it take ?

Have BN selected any design yet so that we can assess it's capability ? No.

Did they complete the tendering process & sign the deal ? No.

And what's the build period/delivery schedule given that it's the first time you are building a warship & you only have one shipyard constructing it ?

Basically BN frigate as of now is vaporware. It'll take years for the keel to be laid. It taking on IN with your armament wish list may take even more years. (You can only guess what IN would have then)

BTW, Your country (No, not BD but the UK) wants to build Type 31 GPF with almost the same price tag as the proposed BN frigate. You can look up it's capabilities if you want- Google ''BAE Leander Class''

We know that all 6 ships will be in service by 2030. This is the date given.
These 6 modern and powerfully armed frigates will be a real headache for IN.

Look up Eastern Naval Command, Indian Navy.

Good luck in trying to deal with PLAAN, PN and also BN. Your Navy will be split between 3 enemies that it's only purpose will be to try to stop India from being boxed in.

We know that all 6 ships will be in service by 2030. This is the date given.
These 6 modern and powerfully armed frigates will be a real headache for IN.

''We know". Oh well.

And do ''we know'' what IN is planning beyond P15B/ P17A?. How do "we know'' how 'powerful' these frigates are even knowing which design it is ?

Your projections make little sense, just like billions of dollars worth Walton exports.

Good luck in trying to deal with PLAAN, PN and also BN.

Where did BN come from in between... You are going to fight?? :rofl:

We already maintain a clear superiority over any navy in the subcontinent & it's only going to get better- I'm talking about just the under construction vessels here.

''We know". Oh well.

And do ''we know'' what IN is planning beyond P15B/ P17A?. How do "we know'' how 'powerful' these frigates are even knowing which design it is ?

Your projections make little sense, just like billions of dollars worth Walton exports.

These are not projections dude, but an official announcement of 6 next-gen frigates.
BN always delivers whatever it promises.:partay:

I think that the most next-gen frigates that IN will have by 2030 will be a total of around 12. This along with 10-12 next gen destroyers should be in service by then. This will not be totally dominant over the 6 next-gen frigates that BN will have as IN will need to keep substantial numbers in the Arabian sea and others as backup in case the PLAAN try to take advantage.
BD strategy is to allow ships that are used for BD trade to safely enter and leave the Bay of Bengal. The BN is being built up to allow this.
In the wider IOR, from 2030 onwards, both the USN and PLAAN will dominate and we know what neither of those two Navies will allow you an inch of breathing space in their area.

Where did BN come from in between... You are going to fight?? :rofl:

Just Google what around 20 BD border-guards did to 400 Indian border guards in 2001. You cried like little girls.
:rofl:

These are not projections dude, but an official announcement of 6 next-gen frigates.
BN always delivers whatever it promises.:partay:

Yes, we have seen that happening...oh wait :lol: :lol:

I think that the most next-gen frigates that IN will have by 2030 will be a total of around 12. This along with 10-12 next gen destroyers should be in service by then. This will not be totally dominant over the 6 next-gen frigates that BN will have

You 'think'. Obviously why wouldn't you ?

There are already programs named NGD & NGF. Heard IN's Controller of Warship Production & Acquisition say that NGD will be a 13,000 tonne destroyer.

But nah, I won't talk about ships yet to be ordered.

IN would have a CBG along with SSK/SSN fleet in the BoB by 2025. I'm talking about vessels already in service/under construction.

And at $400 million a piece, your vessels would at the best comparable to IN's Next Gen Corvettes.

Boasting about the future fleet before selecting a design & building the facility for the damn ship to be built. :lol:

Just Google what around 20 BD border-guards did to 400 Indian border guards in 2001.

Just look what we are doing to your population to this day. And you can do nothing but cry about 'evil BSF'.

Spineless bunch is not going to do anything.

In the wider IOR, from 2030 onwards, both the USN and PLAAN will dominate and we know what neither of those two Navies will allow you an inch of breathing space in their area.

@Nilgiri The problem of weed consumption is getting serious lol.

@Nilgiri The problem of weed consumption is getting serious lol.

I dunno dude, the mass quantities of hallucination fantasies are starting to point to LSD

tenor.gif

@django @Game.Invade @Zibago @Imran Khan @DESERT FIGHTER @Mentee

And at $400 million a piece, your vessels would at the best comparable to IN's Next Gen Corvettes.

$400 million dollar a piece was when it was thought that the Chinese may get the design.
Looks like China is out of the running and so an extra 1-200 million can be added per ship to go for an EU design.

I dunno dude, the mass quantities of hallucination fantasies are starting to point to LSD

tenor.gif

@django @Game.Invade @Zibago @Imran Khan @DESERT FIGHTER @Mentee

Mate that gif seems about his mental age.. :lol:

I cant fathom how some posters here keep a straight face and reply to this prepubescent clown, I mean how can you take anything seriously every every other post of his has a "Butt" in it.. :omghaha::omghaha:

I love this sub section.. Pure comedy.. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom