What's new

DGISPR rejects India's claim on destruction of Noushera Posts

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

the whole world laughed at your army when they lied to their own people about Surgical strikes
It is a WIN WIN for both the countries

We are happy that Indian Army is claiming from the roof top that they have Bombed the $hit out of you.

While you are happy that your ISPR is claiming that Indians are lying :omghaha:

So we brought down that Pakistani bunker with small arms fire! Damn that's even better. Now I get why IA is so disappointed, kabhi big guns nikalne ki zarurat hi nahi padi! Pakistani can't even build a decent structure that would justify using even ATGMS..!! I pitty PA boys sitting in the line of fire...

And I hope watching old videos gives you a good nights sleep or else it would have been a watery mess with the pillow in your bed with all the weeping and shame...

read this,
Army recording fake exercises as evidence for Azad Kashmir surgical strikes: J&K MLA Sheikh Abdul Rashid
http://www.firstpost.com/india/army...rikes-jk-mla-sheikh-abdul-rashid-3036172.html

what an idiotic answer but what should i expect from you because the logic you are taught in your schools
is the typical indian logic. For example

Question: What is the the color of the Apple?
Answer: The Mangoes are much sweeter than the Apricots

:rofl:
what an idiotic analogy

I wish you knew that Good Soldiers are rarely good talkers, they obey and attack

Good talkers just make you feel good. feeling good aren't you ?

It is a funny situation when you see Indian army and its touts in media act desperately to save face.

As per Indian army claims:

1. Beheading of 2 Indian soldiers happened in Krishna ghati sector
2. 3 Indian soldiers of Nepali origin were killed in fight with infiltrators in Nowgam sector
3 But Indian army responds to Pakistani support to infiltration in Nowshera sector

Makes no sense overall :lol:

Well the fact here is nobody will except each others claim. Am satisfied with what my army is saying, as it is direct from the army. Nobody believes government, but Indian Army only says what it does.

Well you have video.
Hire some best international forensics team and dispute the veracity of video.
Until this is just another denial

what an idiotic analogy

I wish you knew that Good Soldiers are rarely good talkers, they obey and attack

Good talkers just make you feel good. feeling good aren't you ?
Well it's funny you are calling your army good talker.

Well you have video.
Hire some best international forensics team and dispute the veracity of video.
Until this is just another denial
Video may be true but post was still intact.
We secondly many posts from both sides are destroyed regularly but no body make it public. It's first time politics was done on loc issue.
Firing during last many days was normal and if I am not wrong many Indian soldiers were reported injured. Doesn't this mean that equal response is given.

De
Video may be true but post was still intact.
We secondly many posts from both sides are destroyed regularly but no body make it public. It's first time politics was done on loc issue.
Firing during last many days was normal and if I am not wrong many Indian soldiers were reported injured. Doesn't this mean that equal response is given.
Indian Army has many a times released such videos in past.

Well the irony is, we kill 10 and your ISPR publishes 2. When you kill 4, we say its 4. Do you know why?
Its because, 8 of them were the fighters of Jihad and in Pakistan nobody gives a damn.
Did you accepted your 14 DEAD on 29 September. My cousin was witness to your soldiers DEAD bodies lying for days.
Secondly we even accepted 7 DEAD in a day with pride. Not like you who make them just mere number 4675.

Well if DGISPR says it has not happened, we can continue doing something which has not happened. Btw, let's see what else PA has said never happened

1. No Pak troops in Kargil
2. No Osama in Pakistan
3. Bangladeshi genocide never happened

We can keep doing something which has not been done and then tomorrow they cannot tell us they did something because we did something, since we did not do anything to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom