What's new

DG ISPR withdraws tweet on Dawnleaks????

Nation stands behind its military.. if u feel like fcking NS or IK or both... 90 % will support u all the way...

This 2 year childs yearnings of one incompetent politician and corruption of other has no support of nation...

Martial law is final solution if politicians dont behave .... but this time ...we need to see public beheadings from all 3 major political parties starting from ttheir chiefs... for now i think democracy shud be given more time...
If public starts beheading, which seems to be still far away, there will be millions dead lying on road and no one to pick them up. Refer to french revolution.

A Good Soldier‏ @soldier_pk 6m6 minutes ago
C_d9pAJWsAA8uQK.jpg
lol..but they removed the name of mastermind ..its called settlement not decision

all are fooling public.simple fact is that Pak Army is not so strong to take action against any one who is supported by u.s and west because of very poor economy and weak defense people have lost trust in their army

If public starts beheading, which seems to be still far away, there will be millions dead lying on road and no one to pick them up. Refer to french revolution.

Public supports military ... not a psycotic coccain head... for your very kind info... jis main himmat hay wo niklay bahir...we will see

Nawaz shareef was looking to become siasi shaheed, army cancelled out his plan by backing off dawn leaks, so whats with the hopelessness people, wait for the final verdict on panama, isnt it what we all wanted??,that this corrupt mafia gets taken out legally by courts so that they can find no inroad into pakistani power houses again using the excuse of jhamooriat 0e shab khoon and dictator ke ziadititi, im waiting for panama, if the jit lets nawaz go only than will i consider the possibility that even army has sold out national security, but i still wont loose hope in pakistan as i knw that Allah protects it directly, had this been anyother country, the level of enemy infiltration and the number of traitors, it would've long ago withered away...

Direct Question by this Lady Journlists to DG regarding Maryam Nawaz Sharif name is not in the leaks...

Dawnleaks pe ye haal hey LOL woh JIT may kya karlengay hahahhaha kya kaha tha kuch din pehlay sab kay sab eek hain sab milay howay hain

what maryam nawaz has to do with democracy? secondly what credibility dawn news carries after this?? thirdly above all did NS just accepted it was leaked and his govt was involved?? right? that is why the sacking of ascapegoats. indeed army do not want to derail democracy.
About Maryam he answr the question very clearly.
http://www.unewstv.com/105421/why-maryam-nawaz-name-not-in-dawn-leaks-report-journalist-asks-dg-ispr
That security meeting did passed to Dawn by someone no doubt on it and there is no law you can put blame on dawn or its reporters they legally have rights to not disclose their informers.

Nawaz shareef was looking to become siasi shaheed, army cancelled out his plan by backing off dawn leaks, so whats with the hopelessness people, wait for the final verdict on panama, isnt it what we all wanted??,that this corrupt mafia gets taken out legally by courts so that they can find no inroad into pakistani power houses again using the excuse of jhamooriat 0e shab khoon and dictator ke ziadititi, im waiting for panama, if the jit lets nawaz go only than will i consider the possibility that even army has sold out national security, but i still wont loose hope in pakistan as i knw that Allah protects it directly, had this been anyother country, the level of enemy infiltration and the number of traitors, it would've long ago withered away...
Jabb pakarna hi nahi tha to itney dhol kyun peetay ??
:pleasantry: Backing off:pleasantry: nahi meri jaan ye DG ISI nayy apni rishtaydari nibhai ha :) .

Jabb pakarna hi nahi tha to itney dhol kyun peetay ??
:pleasantry: Backing off:pleasantry: nahi meri jaan ye DG ISI nayy apni rishtaydari nibhai ha :) .
Yeh waqai he chawal mari hi bht bari, wo tweet ani hi nhn chahye the, it has hurt armys credibility..

The reality of sacred Pakistan Army exposed to everyone. They are all about Muk Muka and NRO. They did it last time with Nawaz Sharif and once again they came to his rescue. It's time every Pakistani stood up for their country and against these crooks in the defense forces

Back
Top Bottom