What's new

DG ISPR withdraws tweet on Dawnleaks????

Mohtaram! i have no political affiliation -
nothing will change in this country.
Janab i neva said any thing with regards to ur political affiliation, my comments were with regards to disappointment... :-) i myself stand by Army ,.. any day any time....

Wajih Sani‏ @wajih_sani 4m4 minutes ago
سب ہنسی خوشی رہنے ہی والے تھے کہ پھپو آگئی۔۔۔
:p::cheesy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Janab i neva said any thing with regards to ur political affiliation, my comments were with regards to disappointment... :-) i myself stand by Army ,.. any day any time....

O Bhai stand toa hum bhi kartay hain, lekin Plz Qoam ko truck ki batti ke pichey mat lagaya jaey.

He already resigned. Fatimi already resigned.

Rao Tehseen already sacked.

So what ??? :)
The one who breached national security should be hanged. Army should stop playing politics . if they weren't serious about it then why did they pick this tpoic at first .

This may sound like loss but it is not, bottom line is, NS will not be able to declare himself "Siasi Shaheed" this time which they are desperately looking to do.

I know it's a big up set for Dr Shahid Masood and his followers.
Deadlock is over guys Army not in a mood to engage with civilians and want to alert on issues with operation and borders situation.
And lanat on hypcrites who lick boots first and if their wishes not come true they spit on that boots.
Give this looli langdi democracy a time guys and stop bringing Army in conflicts.
Pak Army Zindabad.

soon the deadlock over panama will also bhi over and than everybody will live happily forever.

O Bhai stand toa hum bhi kartay hain, lekin Plz Qoam ko truck ki batti ke pichey mat lagaya jaey.
A Good Soldier‏ @soldier_pk 6m6 minutes ago
C_d9pAJWsAA8uQK.jpg

DG ISPR to be removed if the tweet was not in line with PA SOPS.
Taking U turn mean - something fishy OR is it a DG ISI factor???

A big question to these dramabazzs ...will they hang these traitors in public who are responsible for this leak ? agar nhi to is dramy bazi ki zaroorat he kia the ?

Sab ko bacha diya awaam ko ullu bana diya ab ab Uri attack ko Pakistan par blame karney waley choray ho jayein gay

Nation stands behind its military.. if u feel like fcking NS or IK or both... 90 % will support u all the way...

This 2 year childs yearnings of one incompetent politician and corruption of other has no support of nation...

Martial law is final solution if politicians dont behave .... but this time ...we need to see public beheadings from all 3 major political parties starting from ttheir chiefs... for now i think democracy shud be given more time...

I know it's a big up set for Dr Shahid Masood and his followers.
Deadlock is over guys Army not in a mood to engage with civilians and want to alert on issues with operation and borders situation.
And lanat on hypcrites who lick boots first and if their wishes not come true they spit on that boots.
Give this looli langdi democracy a time guys and stop bringing Army in conflicts.
Pak Army Zindabad.
what maryam nawaz has to do with democracy? secondly what credibility dawn news carries after this?? thirdly above all did NS just accepted it was leaked and his govt was involved?? right? that is why the sacking of ascapegoats. indeed army do not want to derail democracy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom