What's new

DG ISPR withdraws tweet on Dawnleaks????

May soch raha hu kal agar Nawaz shareef Pakistan k nuclear assests ki sari detail india ko day de. To Army kis ki qurbani payy mamla rafa dafa ker dayy gi ?

A) saad rafique
B) khwaja asif
C) Muhammad zubair
D) molana diesel
Ham khayaal log zarur apni raaye dain .

Last edited:
13252089983_4e203b3341_m.jpg

Lolz bass aisay hi ye nashayri yaad agai :D ..

Public supports military ... not a psycotic coccain head... for your very kind info... jis main himmat hay wo niklay bahir...we will see
Ephedrine walay kasur waley is tarah kay alfaz key istemal sey ijtenab karein :D

It should have been withdraw immediately.Because it was such a stupid tweet by dgispr.Institituations must work with in their boundries.

To phir Hussain Haqqani ka kiya kasur hy usko wapis aney do

NO national security was compormised in dawn leaks.National security and national pride was compormised in Abatabad.Army should focus on their job and stop listening to their Merasies..

*** this sh*t.. i cant defend this.. the whole security/integrity mantra falls flat here. you will see more cyril almeidas now.. something tells me it has to do with the upcoming trump-nawaz meetup arranged via saudis.hope thats not the case.
Defend what? And who, BTW, asked you defend anything. Only sane people can defend some thing. Rest just destroy things madly.

People who are fighting on borders don't leave hope public is standing with you only leadership of Armed forces is sold to corrupt Nawaz sharerf we know our jawans are serving Pakistan not Nawaz shareef and that is why public is standing with jawans
we support our jawans and we know that they are our real heroes
People of Pakistan are not with sold leadership of Armed force
Shame on Army leadership for compromise on national security
Public is not satisfied from Dawn leaks report
"... only leadership of Armed forces is sold to corrupt Nawaz sharerf...". Shuttt the hell up. Don't we have so many New Recruits here. All of them seem very much hurt and disappointed by national unity. Our system is maturing. So get ready to have more disappointments, dude.

Last edited:
Dr. Shahid Masood will have a field day :D. I think the army has come under the foot of the government.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom