What's new

DG ISPR withdraws tweet on Dawnleaks????

DG ISPR withdraws tweet on Dawnleaks
C_dasH3UQAACVvv.jpg
Then who's at fault. What a drama. If COAS can't take stand on national security issue, then he deserved to be fired from his post without any delay. Or publish the report and bring the culprits in lime light. When all these leaders and " idara" stop fooling the people of Pakistan.

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint PDFians but no one want army rule in punjab and for that matter most of Pakistan. In polls not long ago only people of interior Sindh favoured army rule because of PPP incompetence. Army will be foolish to take on popular leader like Nawaz Sharif.

1. Army elite is corrupt as hell so they don't have any moral high ground. It's especially shameful the fact that they do corruption on safety of country.
2. They couldn't protect thousands of Pakistanis who died at hands of terrorists.
3. Army boots alone will not curb any insurgency without political backing as we have seen in Balochistan.
4. People have realised army can't take back Kashmir by force anymore and this issue has died with it.
5. Opposition parties no longer ask army to step in.

After nuclear triad army now have job of police and save people from floods. Army illegal business empire should be taken over by civilians in Islamabad. I don't know what purpose army companies serve if they still take large part of budget every year from Islamabad.

Sorry to disappoint PDFians but no one want army rule in punjab and for that matter most of Pakistan. In polls not long ago only people of interior Sindh favoured army rule because of PPP incompetence. Army will be foolish to take on popular leader like Nawaz Sharif.

1. Army elite is corrupt as hell so they don't have any moral high ground. It's especially shameful the fact that they do corruption on safety of country.
2. They couldn't protect thousands of Pakistanis who died at hands of terrorists.
3. Army boots alone will not curb any insurgency without political backing as we have seen in Balochistan.
4. People have realised army can't take back Kashmir by force anymore and this issue has died with it.

After nuclear triad army now have job of police and save people from floods. Army illegal business empire should be taken over by civilians in Islamabad. I don't know what purpose army companies serve if they still take large amount of budget every year from federal.
Popular leader like Go Nawaz Go?

in k plots lay lo abhi coup kerdey gey lekin National Security .!!! Hah .. Ye kahan inka masla ha ?

Bas karo ch**ye ..
zardari to akela badnaam ha norray k to bachey bhi chor hain ..

in k plots lay lo abhi coup kerdey gey lekin National Security .!!! Hah .. Ye kahan inka masla ha ?

Bas karo ch**ye ..
zardari to akela badnaam ha norray k to bachey bhi chor hain ..

Zardari apni gali mein popular nai hai to mulak mein kese ho gha.

Not as much as the politicians, perhaps, but corrupt nonetheless, and equally condemnable.

*facepalm* that's because it's not the law enforcement. To form a resistance against terrorism, you need all levels of the state working together and efficiently. The politicians, the bureaucrats, the law enforcement, bankers, everyone. Now take a look. Politicians are greedy beyond any measure, bureaucrats and technocrats are rendered incapable due to "safaarish" (nepotism) and I don't need to talk about the flaws in law enforcement, eh? But yeah, let's pin it all to the Armed Forces.

True enough. You can't win against insurgencies without a strong political stand.

Last I checked, Operation Tupac was succeeding.

Isn't that a good thing?

Army illegal business empire should be taken over by civilians in Islamabad. I don't know what purpose army companies serve if they still take large amount of budget every year from federal.
Agreed. But then we'd have to pay for covert ops from the taxpayer's money. I don't want the middle class to be further demolished by taxes. Plus, the "illegal business empire" is the best thing that Pakistan has to a VA (a privately owned one). I don't see why there should be a registered business empire of an army in any country, but I'd like the government to make a stable VA department first, thank you very much.

Nawaz ne phar di inki, tweet delete karne per majboor ho gaye. Only popular leader is capable of that.
Or a very cunning one. He is smart, but not capable. If he was capable, Pakistan would've had a crackdown on corruption and a +5% GDP rate.

Not as much as the politicians, perhaps, but corrupt nonetheless, and equally condemnable.
Corruption on arms deal compromise security of country is much worst then buying couple of flats with tax evaded money.

*facepalm* that's because it's not the law enforcement. To form a resistance against terrorism, you need all levels of the state working together and efficiently. The politicians, the bureaucrats, the law enforcement, bankers, everyone. Now take a look. Politicians are greedy beyond any measure, bureaucrats and technocrats are rendered incapable due to "safaarish" (nepotism) and I don't need to talk about the flaws in law enforcement, eh? But yeah, let's pin it all to the Armed Forces.
Zarb-e-azb should have been started back in 2009 and kill snake before he could grow further.

Last I checked, Operation Tupac was succeeding.

That will not give us Kashmir but will make IoK hell for Indians, which I don't mind.

Agreed. But then we'd have to pay for covert ops from the taxpayer's money. I don't want the middle class to be further demolished by taxes. Plus, the "illegal business empire" is the best thing that Pakistan has to a VA (a privately owned one). I don't see why there should be a registered business empire of an army in any country, but I'd like the government to make a stable VA department first, thank you very much.

We don't know where that money goes, you are just guessing.

For Pakistani Democracy this is a Big Victory more then the Win in last elections.
@Sunan just couple of days back, What i predicted? We will change them....and Alhamdullilah...today we turns around them.

More power to Democracy and respect for Pak Army of thinking beyond Institutional Ego...Thumsup!!

About Maryam he answr the question very clearly.
http://www.unewstv.com/105421/why-maryam-nawaz-name-not-in-dawn-leaks-report-journalist-asks-dg-ispr
That security meeting did passed to Dawn by someone no doubt on it and there is no law you can put blame on dawn or its reporters they legally have rights to not disclose their informers.

Agreed the media has to report anything deemed important or which can make headline. Any media would have done that no doubt. Am questioning Dawn not for reporting it but for reporting it on BEHEST OF PML-N.

Dawn had become a party to the entire plan which is a sorry state of affairs viz a viz such a professional organization.

The main point here is that first the government said that it was a lie, no such thing happened in the meeting and Shahbaz Sharif did not say what Dawn reported.

Now the government is saying such a news was or Got leaked due to incompetency of mr. so and so who failed to halt the story from being published.

Military has played calmly and let democracy flourish but one thing which had happened is that would Military or sholld Military TRUST Nawaz Sharif ever?

Time will come when people will drag those general out from their GHQ and **** them as traitors .. when people don't get justice and Politicians can get away with everything than people take matters in their hands, the army is giving easy recruitment tools to terrorists and separatist and than cry like B!tch than nation is with us ? the nation today Spit on your faces as you act like a incompetent institution .. we need a revolution like Iran **** those Politicians and Generals ..

but wait, have we not already now ? that the order must be from the Pentagon or Riyad ? LOL one call from DC and there goes MC BC of Army and COAS hahaha when i say that even our COAS is selected by America , people laugh at me but today they must be very proud hahah Politicians can breach national security and all those Intelligence Agencies still do nothing except using their power to get homes in behria towns and Dubai ..

Today Army piss on those dead people who laid down their lives for this country or to protect the national security , i think Bajwa should resign and work as security guard at some local Bank ..

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom