What's new

DG ISPR withdraws tweet on Dawnleaks????

hence proved once again that the elite are above every law in pakistan. they can do whatever they want . nawaz will be declared innocent in the JIT as well and SC will declare IK corrupt and nawaz will come ahead like a king.
pakistaaaaaaaaan .......................say zinda bhag.

It's hilarious how much bashing Pakistan Army is getting today without a single ban. Just hilarious.

Iss hamam mein sab nangay hein. This is one hell of a disgusting UTurn by Army. Why the heck they created so much hype when they had to take exit like all other Phudu Organisations of Pakistan.
They tried to show who is the boss until they got bossed around by Noora Sharif

@Icarus

Where is Pakistan Army ghairat now? You guys should buy Kulbushan dinner as well. My father and my uncle are both spitting on PA right now, even though they both served.

But let me say in defence that Father was in Airforce.

Now charge should be framed on all those Corps commanders who said national security was breached for betraying nation and taking U turn,allways humiliated nation these top brasses,
Exactly!! these spineless cartoons deserve to be charged with high treason and hanged publicly. We should send them some bangles and jewellery

Exactly!! these spineless cartoons deserve to be charged with high treason and hanged publicly. We should send them some bangles and jewellery
No Noora needs to be charged for corrupting generals

If we change our likes/dislikes on each and every action by the Army, then it's our fault and not theirs.

What discussions took place between the COAS & PM, no one is privy, but if we trust the COAS, then the trust should be complete.

In the end Pakistan's interests are foremost.
This is the utterly abused term in Pakistan.
They cannot fool anyone anymore.... interest of the nation...my foot ... their self interests, retirement plans, post retirement appointment and NOCs, contracts, lands are "the greater interest of the nation"

No Noora needs to be charged for corrupting generals
Generals are not five years old kids with teathers and silicon nipples in their mouth. They are totally responsible and they must be dealt more severely than anyone else because they have immense power and they use it for their personal benefits aka "the greater interests of the nation"

They should dance on this song in the next
corps(e) commanders' meeting

They can't stand in front of a few corrupt filty rich people, how can they defend us.... totally disappointed by these tax suckers

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom