What's new

DG ISPR withdraws tweet on Dawnleaks????

Appreciate ur family's contribution,
let me put in short.. No you cant demand a resignation from a serving armed forces personnel, you can formally lodge a complain thru proper channel....

IHLMLmtc
If dawn leaks report is right than my cousin is not shaheed I don't want to say Anything else can talk a lot but its hurting a lot ATM
Not satisfied with this

Last edited:
Army is helpless ? difficult to believe...
What did the achieve by naming Parvaiz Rashid (As qurbani k bakra) will there be any punishment or just removing from office in enough for him and other scapegoats..

He already resigned. Fatimi already resigned.

Rao Tehseen already sacked.

So what ??? :)

The new notification over Dawn Leaks inquiry report was issued by the Ministry of Interior on behalf of the Prime Minister’s approval on Wednesday. Dawn Leaks issue stands settled and previous rejection of government notification was withdrawn, according to ISPR

ACCORDING TO MANY IT IS REALLY DISAPPOINTMENT INCLUDING ME.. NOW I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY 100% PATRIOTIC PAKISTANI CANT WORK IN PAKISTAN.. WE ALWAYS HAVE TO FACE EMBARRASSMENT WHENEVER WE SEE OUR GREEN PASSPORT

MAY ALLAH SAVE OUR MOTHERLAND AMEEN (WE CAN JUST PRAY, BUT NO ONE CAN CHANGE OUR CORRUPT SYSTEM)

This gesture of Army will go in its favor in long run... As it will also send a clear message across the world that PA is purely professional institution and is not interested in politics... All those abusing Army will eat their own words Insha'Allah.. like it or not its a win win situation for both as Confrontation between institutions need to be avoided and better understanding is needed..

This is what i am thinking..Mere resignation is punishment ?for a security breach..Muk-Maka..Same persons appointed for Panama JIT by Army present in Dawn leaks..I thinks NZ is winner here

resignation is the punishment for security breach/conspiracy against the state --- I think our Army from now onwards should stop acting like Mola Jutt.

This gesture of Army will go in its favor in long run... As it will also sent a clearly message across to the world that PA is purely professional institution and is not interested in politics... All those abusing Army will eat their own words Insha'Allah.. like it or not its a win win situation for both as Confrontation between institutions need to be avoided and better understanding is needed..

Long run ........ :astagh:

@mods

Clean up the anti Pak rhetoric here please.

I hope intelligent people start joining army as well, those who can counter these politician's dirty tricks. Their sincerity towards this country is unquestionable though.

Mubarak ho !!
Fauj jis k zimmay bas ek kaam ha ( National Security ) us nay us per bhi politics khel li :tup:
Jab himmat hi ni thi maryam ko pakerney ki to panga hi kyun liya .
2 takkey ki auqaat reh gaee .:coffee:.
If we change our likes/dislikes on each and every action by the Army, then it's our fault and not theirs.

What discussions took place between the COAS & PM, no one is privy, but if we trust the COAS, then the trust should be complete.

In the end Pakistan's interests are foremost.
Ji ji wo to abhi panama JIT may hipata lag jaye ga . um may bhi ek meeting ho jaye gi nooray or General Bajwa ki phir panama pay bhi deal ho jani .:enjoy: national security rofl ....

I know it's a big up set for Dr Shahid Masood and his followers.
Deadlock is over guys Army not in a mood to engage with civilians and want to alert on issues with operation and borders situation.
And lanat on hypcrites who lick boots first and if their wishes not come true they spit on that boots.
Give this looli langdi democracy a time guys and stop bringing Army in conflicts.
Pak Army Zindabad.

Back
Top Bottom