What's new

DG ISPR withdraws tweet on Dawnleaks????

Bro , This applies on Panama Case , Not here , Its our SC who almost legalised corruption. In Dawn leaks its about Hub-ul-Watani its about Motherland and Article 6 .
I will wait and see , what are new actions Govt will take on DL according to MUFHAMAT.
constitution should have new amendments added that corruption and treachery are legal. Welldone Pakistan you deserve it. :pakistan::pakistan:

Sheikh , I will wait for few more days , But let me predicate NS will be there in 2018 but Loadshading will kill NS politically , As it killed PPPP .

Lo ji nayi chawal :D
I really like to see if Govt publish the DL report , If they openly release full report only then we will know full truth , Until then its just another MUFHAMAT. And I am sorry to say "no security breach".

Last edited:
Disappoint by army chief again. He should either grow balls and stand up for what he believe is right

Yar bus kro plz ,, big return, bull shit, Saudi and American pressure or simply an order from them,

The maximum outcome of this case is what it is. At most
Sooooo whats the big deal? I mean what Army has got? any honor restored by naming Parvez?

For EXAMPLE?

@Spring Onion,

Actually I take my words back. I am currently listening to live broadcast at ARY and I have learned no additional head is rollled, no person will be subjected to criminal prosecution and not even Fawad Hassan Fawad is removed.

From the face of it, it looks pretty bad.

They can't do that, why are they taking uturn all of a sudden ?

C_dUwJ7XkAAnglt.jpg

C_dSXa-XYAAiwgW.jpg

C_dVeSBW0AAOpPa.jpg

C_dVfUAVwAAtcZm.jpg

C_dVZwRXoAEtzK1.jpg

C_dVaK3WAAAj6xk.jpg

C_dVTHGXUAEYTrt.jpg

C_dVTHMXUAAdt3e.jpg

C_dVTHKXkAEM8P-.jpg

C_dXeAGV0AAQ0vD.jpg

Army withdraws tweet 'rejecting' PM House notification on Dawn Leaks
By Our Correspondent
Published: May 10, 2017
20SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1406231-dgispr-1494412155-842-640x480.jpg

DG ISPR Maj Gen Asif Ghafoor. PHOTO: ISPR

The Pakistan Army on Wednesday withdrew its earlier statement rejecting a notification from Prime Minister’s Office on Dawn Leaks.

“The tweet on April 29, 2017 was not aimed at any government office or person. Recommendations as contained in para 18 of the inquiry committee report, duly approved by the Prime Minister, have been implemented, which has settled the Dawn leaks issue,” the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement.

“Accordingly, ISPR’s said Twitter post stands withdrawn and has become infructuous. Pakistan Army reiterates its firm commitment and continued resolve to uphold the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan and support the democratic process,” the statement added.

ADVERTISEMENT

The notification on Dawn Leaks is incomplete and not in line with recommendations by the inquiry board, DG ISPR Major General Asif Ghafoor said on Twitter on April 29.
First of all, we need to realize that state institutions are not rivals of each other. Far from that, all state institutions are vital and must be supportive to one another for smooth functioning of the statehood. State institutions complement one another rather than contradicting or competing against each other. Second, the amicable resolution of this particular incident is very encouraging in the sense that it is indicative of increased understanding and harmony among different state organs. It would be even more fruitful if it paves the way for an institutional mechanism for resolving such issues on permanent basis. And that will be a win-win situation for the state and people of Pakistan.

*** this sh*t.. i cant defend this.. the whole security/integrity mantra falls flat here. you will see more cyril almeidas now.. something tells me it has to do with the upcoming trump-nawaz meetup arranged via saudis.hope thats not the case.

yeh. whats new? same old decision upheld. .either Army do not want to confrontation or they feeling helpless Iim front of NS' recent tactics.
Army is helpless ? difficult to believe...
What did the achieve by naming Parvaiz Rashid (As qurbani k bakra) will there be any punishment or just removing from office in enough for him and other scapegoats..

Mashallah g apny mulk ka law he different hy Jo power main hy usy [emoji817] khoon moaf Hain Jo ghareb hy us ko latka do. Mariam in leaks ki Mastermind thi us ka naam bhe ni lia ja rha Jo order man rahy thy un ko nikal dia. Jey Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom