What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

I think if the world had smarter people we'd all be better off

Some education for you, trump forms his speeches based on the audience to achieve his desired results. In this cause his audience are uneducated hillbillies who get an adrenaline rush from anything that shouts 'AMERIKA STRONK', likewise Trump says he will build a wall and make Mexicans pay for it to rally the support of those monkeys.

I hope you get it now, right? It's called a populist approach. The same shit erdogan does with tuneducated village Turks. As opposed to educated Turks whom more often vote CHP historically.

I wasn't complaining, I don't need your justice my sole goal is to create trouble yes.

All of you have a good Arabization
Trump called Erdogan an "idiot" in a message and then published it. Not to mention the respect he gets from Trump through sanctions. Moreover, just notice how Putin, Trump and other world leaders revere Saudi rulers and compare it with the way they receive or treat Erdogan. Turkey deserves better than that.

Just keep talking well to yourself. The president of the US insult KSA/Salman -Camel in public, and you excuse this as populism. Whats left to the glorious arabs? They turn into dessert niggaz.

Arabization? Who wants to be an arab? Seriously. No, we dezimate you, more and more. The final stab in the dagger is a kurdish state, in the middle of Arabistan. Even Turks dont like it. We create many artificial states in Arablands. Now, we create a new one.
He says these things about virtually all world leaders whenever he's supposed to get higher approval rates from constituents (check his speeches on Youtube). I don't think we should care about what he says as long as his actions suit them.

US has been more vocal against Wagner (e.g. on IED that Wagner leaves that ends up hurting civilians). So I'm assuming there is a slowly build up of pressure. Along with the discovery of more mass graves this pressure will just grow.

Any qualified guess on how that scenario of yours will play out if US takes a more firm step (e.g. telling Wagner to bugger off or Roosevelt comes visiting).
Look. Wagner is just a PMC. We wiped our boots on them without even thinking twice. Since you are involved on the ground they are your responsibility and we will put pressure accordingly on diplomatic channels. Militarily? No, we have an election year

You're wrong, Saudi economy is larger and stronger than Turkish in terms of GDP nominal and PPP, foreign money reserves... etc, that's despite having a third of your population. Tiny UAE economy accounts for half of yours despite having 1% of your population. That applies on roughly most GCC. Egyptian economic performance is better than that of Turkey.

Nevertheless, I'm not belittling Turkish accomplishments at all. All I'm saying is that Turkey is not that far off from above Arab countries especially when talking about low-tech economies.
Petro money that will be gone just as fast as it came.

salman-saudi-arabia-foreign-exchange-reserves-2015-2020.png

facebook.png

@xenon54 what are those charts for ? There are no explanation on it bro ?
Saudi foreign reserves in billion dollar, the decline already started and corona crisis will only make it worse.
Its predicted that there will be no intercontinental flights until 2021 and the air traffic wont fully recover until 2023 add to that the low oil price + expensive adventures abroad and we have a perfect disaster in making for the gulf countries.

Saudi foreign reserves in billion dollar, the decline already started and corona crisis will only make it worse.
Its predicted that there will be no intercontinental flights until 2021 and the air traffic wont fully recover until 2023 add to that the low oil price + expensive adventures abroad and we have a perfect disaster in making for the gulf countries.
Haram IN, Haram OUT...

You're wrong, Saudi economy is larger and stronger than Turkish in terms of GDP nominal and PPP, foreign money reserves... etc, that's despite having a third of your population. Tiny UAE economy accounts for half of yours despite having 1% of your population. That applies on roughly most GCC. Egyptian economic performance is better than that of Turkey.

Nevertheless, I'm not belittling Turkish accomplishments at all. All I'm saying is that Turkey is not that far off from above Arab countries especially when talking about low-tech economies.
for how long will Gulf regimes live on petro dollar?

Gulf regimes are big disappointments, they were handed over the treasures (Oil) by the nature -- they earned billions of dollars, but unfortunately, their concentration was on building high skyscrapers.

Balkaners and Middle Easterners blame the Ottomans for everything in their backwardness.

Ottomans were not backward its the people of the Balkans and the Middle East that are backwards. By the way former slaves we are your masters.

Balkaners and Middle Easterners blame the Ottomans for everything in their backwardness.

Ottomans were not backward its the people of the Balkans and the Middle East that are backwards. By the way former slaves we are your masters.

I beg to differ. Arabs had ruled much of the ME and North Africa for centuries, they had had civilizations that contributed much to humanity. Adversely, what did Ottoman hand to us or humanity? Virtually nothing.. They just ruled Arabs in the name of Islam and got driven out after they proved to be incompetent and backward. If Turkish state has been doing great ever since it got independent, what are you doing in Australia along with millions of other Turks around the world including the GCC where you work as barbers and in Shawrma business just to serve us "slaves"?

I beg to differ. Arabs had ruled much of the ME and North Africa for centuries, they had had civilizations that contributed much to humanity. Adversely, what did Ottoman hand to us or humanity? Virtually nothing.. They just ruled Arabs in the name of Islam and got driven out after they proved to be incompetent and backward. If Turkish state has been doing great ever since it got independent, what are you doing in Australia along with millions of other Turks around the world including the GCC where you work as barbers and in Shawrma business just to serve us "slaves"?
Aren't a you loser Jordanian? What "us" "Gulf" are you talking about?

I beg to differ. Arabs had ruled much of the ME and North Africa for centuries, they had had civilizations that contributed much to humanity.

U are irrelevant and ur history is simply one of being ruled by virtually every incoming Imperial civilisation. The only thing which changes with u folks is the one who rules over u, that has always been the case and will always be the case.

If Turkish state has been doing great ever since it got independent, what are you doing in Australia along with millions of other Turks around the world including the GCC where you work as barbers and in Shawrma business just to serve us "slaves"?

Australia is an immigrant country and will always attract immigrants regardless of its nationality.

Regarding ur Gulf countries - if they are so great then why are millions of its residents are about to flee the GCC? Why are professionals from that area looking for a way inside Turkey? The reality is that ur futureless people with futureless nations and once u have been sucked dry the next one will have its turn- if it wants to, the only downside is what made ur countries so attractive to rule over is about to vanish.

Stay on topic guys, this has turned into another mud fight.

Didnt had the chance to engage him while i was at work so let me remind of his place a lil bit.

Back
Top Bottom