What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Saudi Arabia and the UAE can assist Egypt in that regard. However, Egyptian F-16, Mirage-2000 and Rafale reach the far West of Libya without refueling.

As a matter of fact much worse, what proof do you have for that? Taking advantage of GNA weakness and desperate need for help, Turkey has received billions of dollars in remunerations, profitable investments, illegal demarcation naval borders, not to mention blackmailing Europe with terrorism and human trafficking.

LNA officially called for international investigations, Hafter is no angel nonetheless. Egypt has witnessed the greatest development era in its modern history in which mega projects have been accomplished in the last 7 years (google them).

No you won't.

As a result of Ottoman rule we were left at the bottom of nations, poor, helpless and weak and we had to face the consequences afterwards because of that stagnant and dark era in our history. We are much better off now.

Every countries has its ups and downs, including Turkey. Indeed Turkey should mind its own business because it is following the path of revolutionary Iran.

Continue to play on the sand and pay to avoid losing the throne. The geography of your country is very suitable for this. The strategy of the Arab countries is up to length of the rope of the United States and Israel. If you do not do what Uncle Trump said, your king may lose his throne, be careful.

Continue to play on the sand and pay to avoid losing the throne. The geography of your country is very suitable for this. The strategy of the Arab countries is up to length of the rope of the United States and Israel. If you do not do what Uncle Trump said, your king may lose his throne, be careful.

You know what. Hilarious part is none of these parasites showed up and said something after this. Where is honor? Where is dignity?

"OttOmAN rUle WaS DarK ErA thAt's WhY wE BeCAMe BaCKWArds"

At the end of the day, you still cling on to "ottoman rule". We're seeing what's going on in Yemen regardless of conflicts of interest you (arabs) don't even have what it takes to stop it, but can only escalate it.

Also, the whining seems to come from ME, but Algeria, Marocco, Libya isn't like that. Tribal leaders who know their rule will end are the ones most worried.

Tribal mentality is what is going to be the end of the arabs, but reform and you may still salvage what's salvagable.

Saudi Arabia and the UAE can assist Egypt in that regard. However, Egyptian F-16, Mirage-2000 and Rafale reach the far West of Libya without refueling.

As a matter of fact much worse, what proof do you have for that? Taking advantage of GNA weakness and desperate need for help, Turkey has received billions of dollars in remunerations, profitable investments, illegal demarcation naval borders, not to mention blackmailing Europe with terrorism and human trafficking.

LNA officially called for international investigations, Hafter is no angel nonetheless. Egypt has witnessed the greatest development era in its modern history in which mega projects have been accomplished in the last 7 years (google them).

No you won't.

As a result of Ottoman rule we were left at the bottom of nations, poor, helpless and weak and we had to face the consequences afterwards because of that stagnant and dark era in our history. We are much better off now.

Every countries has its ups and downs, including Turkey. Indeed Turkey should mind its own business because it is following the path of revolutionary Iran.

We (EU/USA) dont a bigger war which can be escalate and uncontrolled. Without our permission al Sisi cant do anything. Or he will end up like Mursi.

images

Damn this forum has become anti Arab. But I say **** these soon to be arabized subhumans

Crying others racists and in the same time insulting people as subhuman. Its a kind of arab humor. Yes, no one like arabs. Even arabs. Look around you, just troublemaker. Your only goal is arabized the world. Pathetic.

I think you should question the reasons for this. These funny leaders are threatening to Turkey, don't you think it's tragicomic? Kings sometimes forget that they have bosses.

I think if the world had smarter people we'd all be better off

Some education for you, trump forms his speeches based on the audience to achieve his desired results. In this cause his audience are uneducated hillbillies who get an adrenaline rush from anything that shouts 'AMERIKA STRONK', likewise Trump says he will build a wall and make Mexicans pay for it to rally the support of those monkeys.

I hope you get it now, right? It's called a populist approach. The same shit erdogan does with tuneducated village Turks. As opposed to educated Turks whom more often vote CHP historically.

Crying others racists and in the same time insulting people as subhuman. Its a kind of arab humor. Yes, no one like arabs. Even arabs. Look around you, just troublemaker. Your only goal is arabized the world. Pathetic.

I wasn't complaining, I don't need your justice my sole goal is to create trouble yes.

All of you have a good Arabization

I think if the world had smarter people we'd all be better off

Some education for you, trump forms his speeches based on the audience to achieve his desired results. In this cause his audience are uneducated hillbillies who get an adrenaline rush from anything that shouts 'AMERIKA STRONK', likewise Trump says he will build a wall and make Mexicans pay for it to rally the support of those monkeys.

I hope you get it now, right? It's called a populist approach. The same shit erdogan does with tuneducated village Turks. As opposed to educated Turks whom more often vote CHP historically.

I wasn't complaining, I don't need your justice my sole goal is to create trouble yes.

All of you have a good Arabization

Just keep talking well to yourself. The president of the US insult KSA/Salman -Camel in public, and you excuse this as populism. Whats left to the glorious arabs? They turn into dessert niggaz.

Arabization? Who wants to be an arab? Seriously. No, we dezimate you, more and more. The final stab in the dagger is a kurdish state, in the middle of Arabistan. Even Turks dont like it. We create many artificial states in Arablands. Now, we create a new one.

We don't have billions of efforthless petro dollar buddy. Still better than any single Arab country. Prove me wrong
You're wrong, Saudi economy is larger and stronger than Turkish in terms of GDP nominal and PPP, foreign money reserves... etc, that's despite having a third of your population. Tiny UAE economy accounts for half of yours despite having 1% of your population. That applies on roughly most GCC. Egyptian economic performance is better than that of Turkey.

Nevertheless, I'm not belittling Turkish accomplishments at all. All I'm saying is that Turkey is not that far off from above Arab countries especially when talking about low-tech economies.

Just keep talking well to yourself. The president of the US insult KSA/Salman -Camel in public, and you excuse this as populism. Whats left to the glorious arabs? They turn into dessert niggaz.

Arabization? Who wants to be an arab? Seriously. No, we dezimate you, more and more. The final stab in the dagger is a kurdish state, in the middle of Arabistan. Even Turks dont like it. We create many artificial states in Arablands. Now, we create a new one.

Trump makes fun of everyone, Trump shits all over Europe and Germany. Trump blows Soleimani off the map, Trump tells Erdogan to behave and ruined their Lira with tiny tiny sanctions over that pastor.

Keep going to that Kebab shop in Berlin and keep that Mama Merkel in power. It's 'decimate' not dezimate, keep that German accent to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom