What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Theres other reason for his dismissal govt ain't stupid letting go of loyal people
everything written in that sentences of Oda tv article has been confirmed from the people close to Cem Gürdeniz as well

That government is just a bunch of people like you and me. 2000 yıllık devlet aklıymış :lol: He yavrum he

I can’t believe this part:
Shiite groups of Iraq to fight for Haftar?? Why should they?
Money what else. Unrest, unemployment is the mother of all troubles. Ppl with jobs and homes wouldn’t join unrest even if you have corrupt officials.

Money what else. Unrest, unemployment is the mother of all troubles. Ppl with jobs and homes wouldn’t join unrest even if you have corrupt officials.

1. KSA pays Sudanese $500 per month when at war which equals what Iran pays their fighters plus land, citizenship, etc.

2. Iraqi fighters fight for a belief. They are nationalistic too.

3. They will not be allowed to fight for Haftar without permission. It is not a matter of choice.

Last edited:
Theres other reason for his dismissal govt ain't stupid letting go of loyal people
Feto is celebrating his dismissal, they have told about this dismissal from weeks ago, whom do you think is their big brother and whom could have provided them with this information?
Will you be surprised if turkey does a swap deal with US within 2 weeks?

I can’t believe this part:
Shiite groups of Iraq to fight for Haftar?? Why should they?

its unlikely, but not completely impossible, some of them have been fighting in syria, and have a bone to pick with turkey, If syrians can be recruited by wagner, this isnt impossible... besides the Emiratis are paying people, and people will do many things for a paycheck.

He was the brain behind the Libyan EEZ deal, and now he has been dismissed. It's a huge mistake.
--------------------------
https://odatv4.com/amp/tumamiral-ci...yorum-16052031.html?__twitter_impression=true
Fake news!! According to the Yeni Safak, the mouthpiece of AK Party, the Admiral has been posted in the General Staffs for a very important task!!! He is there to further develop and employ FETOMETER - a method to decode the crypto FETO bastards and liquidate them!!! FETOMETER was invented by the Admiral himself!!! IMO it's a much more important job!!! Now that his "Mavi Vatan (Blue Homeland)" concept is well accepted, others can take it forward...

Please note the recent RAND report encouraging another coup in Turkey! And, as usual, the CHP politburo has started parroting it!!! Now, the Admiral will be at the forefront to fight against it and protect his works. I am pretty sure he's marked for more even after his retirement...

https://www.yenisafak.com/gundem/tumamiral-cihat-yayci-genelkurmay-baskanligi-emrine-atandi-3540046

As if the Turkish commanders can't take their breakfast without destroying some Russian made defense stuffs first....

Back
Top Bottom