What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Does anyone know what's going on? Acaba sabah sabah kızağa mı çekildi yoksa terfi mi aldı?

EYGdgEZX0AAGGet

Last edited:
Does anyone know what's going on? Acaba sabah sabah kızağa mı çekildi yoksa terfi mi aldı?

EYGdgEZX0AAGGet

This is a really passive position. There is something wrong about this decision.
I guess his name became more popular and then they decided to hide his success.

This is a really passive position. There is something wrong about this decision.

More like disgraceful politics whats the point in having an army when you throw your talented commanders in the bin all in the name of being politically correct.

Last edited:

EYGdgEZX0AAGGet
We should wait until hearing about his new duty, it could be something more useful or something entirely passive. There has been rumours about a deal with israel and egypt so he might be taken back to the office for better dealing with those.

If libya operation went wrong all blame would fall on erdogan without any mercy
So if libya operation goes good then all credit is due to some guys who taking orders from erdogan.

All credit goes to all those who are involved especially the commander in chief

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom