What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Fake news!! According to the Yeni Safak, the mouthpiece of AK Party, the Admiral has been posted in the General Staffs for a very important task!!! He is there to further develop and employ FETOMETER - a method to decode the crypto FETO bastards and liquidate them!!! FETOMETER was invented by the Admiral himself!!! IMO it's a much more important job!!! Now that his "Mavi Vatan (Blue Homeland)" concept is well accepted, others can take it forward...

Please note the recent RAND report encouraging another coup in Turkey! And, as usual, the CHP politburo has started parroting it!!! Now, the Admiral will be at the forefront to fight against it and protect his works. I am pretty sure he's marked for more even after his retirement...

https://www.yenisafak.com/gundem/tumamiral-cihat-yayci-genelkurmay-baskanligi-emrine-atandi-3540046

As if the Turkish commanders can't take their breakfast without destroying some Russian made defense stuffs first....

Yeni Şafak works like a fake news producer in case of any mistake of AK Party. Yeni Şafak will always protect AK Party's decision.

Yayci was active duty, he was getting all the credits about EEZ works, AK Parti management saw the situation and made him passive with all cost.

Yeni Şafak works like a fake news producer in case of any mistake of AK Party. Yeni Şafak will always protect AK Party's decision.

Yayci was active duty, he was getting all the credits about EEZ works, AK Parti management saw the situation and made him passive with all cost.
AK Party is a survivor. They know what they're doing....

Don't know where to share, but FETÖists are celebrating right now.

It'll be short lived as usual!!! In fact, the Admiral is back to the General Staffs to pursue his pet project FETOMETER: decode the crypto FETO terrorist traitors and liquidate them...

https://www.yenisafak.com/gundem/tumamiral-cihat-yayci-genelkurmay-baskanligi-emrine-atandi-3540046

So WHO are you, mixing and adding your twist from your a$$ ?

Do you know how many people bring forward ideas and suggestions to the commander in chief every so often?
Problem with you CHPKK once you know erdogan is on a win you'd go miles to add your slur. Pathetic losers. Now stop derailing the thread!

My post on the matter of Cihat is still valid. An admiral doesn’t need any credit. Serving our nation is enough for him.
It’s disturbing to see his dismissal but at least Mavi Vatan plan is being realized for now there’s something that we don’t know what’s happening behind closed doors eventually we will find out in near future

It’s disturbing to see his dismissal but at least Mavi Vatan plan is being realized for now there’s something that we don’t know what’s happening behind closed doors eventually we will find out in near future
Why do you say dismissal, when he’s been given a desk job. And probably other top secret assignments ? He’s not the only admiral in the navy you know. Plus him teaching and raising new generations are just as important.

So WHO are you, mixing and adding your twist from your a$$ ?

Do you know how many people bring forward ideas and suggestions to the commander in chief every so often?
Problem with you CHPKK once you know erdogan is on a win you'd go miles to add your slur. Pathetic losers. Now stop derailing the thread!

I am a person who serves this country without political distribution.
This is a mistake. And I can't defend this decision with some political arguments.
General Yayci became really successful and well known, his success is a problem some western countries which also support feto.

I am a person who serves this country without political distribution.
This is a mistake. And I can't defend this decision with some political arguments.
General Yayci became really successful and well known, his success is a problem some western countries which also support feto.
I dont want to derail this thread intentionally but please explain a bit more about the admiral's problems with some western countries?
Also, this episode reminds me of the commander of the operation Euphrates shield when he got demoted sometime after. You have to understand that Turkey has plenty of competent generals and commanders who should be given chances as well

000120Libya-2020-5-1020US-Format.jpg

Back
Top Bottom