What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Willing is one thing...keeping with it is another and that's the main issue if they want to maintain an intervention.

Turkey has had strong business relation with Libya during Gaddafi era. Now, with LNA, they can restore or increase the relations. The final battle of Tripolis begin soon. Turkey can win everything . Or lost everything.

Turkey has had strong business relation with Libya during Gaddafi era. Now, with LNA, they can restore or increase the relations. The final battle of Tripolis begin soon. Turkey can win everything . Or lost everything.
Without proper direct intervention, Tripoli will fall.
But Intervention will open a chapter... that could spiral out of control... in Libya but also around the region...
This is Libya... Not Syria.

Last edited:
ELw3vL2WsAAwpqg

ELw3vLzWkAItKyV

ELw3vO9WsAESdmz

ELw3vTnXUAQRrOc

Turkey Parliament to making permit the land, air and sea open bases in Libya
https://www2.tbmm.gov.tr/d27/2/2-2451.pdf

ELs-xvBWkAYac8i

Latest situation as of yesterday

Turkish navy chased an Israeli research vessel off the coast of Cyprus :lol:

Last edited:
Without proper direct intervention, Tripoli will fall.
But Intervention will open a chapter... that could spiral out of control... in Libya but also around the region...
This is Libya... Not Syria.

Of course it will fall eventually, these attempts are doomed to result in failure. Just as the attempts in Syria and those in Iraq (Mosul during 2016). When it comes to external attempts to meddle in Arab states, Iran has been more succesful. But even Iran.. look at the amount of hatred they are receiving now by Shias in Iraq. It's all doomed to fail eventually.

Invaders aren't welcomed as many here try to suggest, they get welcomed with IED's.

Of course it will fall eventually, these attempts are doomed to result in failure. Just as the attempts in Syria and those in Iraq (Mosul during 2016). When it comes to external attempts to meddle in Arab states, Iran has been more succesful. But even Iran.. look at the amount of hatred they are receiving now by Shias in Iraq. It's all doomed to fail eventually.

Invaders aren't welcomed as many here try to suggest, they get welcomed with IED's.

Well... I wouldn't call the other side "Free" from external intervention either...
And according to the "Islamisation" project... Let's say Hafter camp AND Islam is like Oil and Water...
He was the first to betray his camp and the First to call for Foreign help...

Let's say... the Degenerate Attitude of the West is contagious among Hafter militias... Sometimes you wonder if you're in West or in a Muslim country...

Well... I wouldn't call the other side "Free" from external intervention either...
And according to the "Islamisation" project... Let's say Hafter camp AND Islam is like Oil and Water...
He was the first to betray his camp and the First to call for Foreign help...

Let's say... the Degenerate Attitude of the West is contagious among Hafter militias... Sometimes you wonder if you're in West or in a Muslim country...

There's no good side, and Turkey is just using these opportunities to gain influence for their own sake. They would not have bene able to if not for the US adventures in Iraq, Syria and Libya. That doesn't make them good, which you seem to forget. Likewise Iran does no good in Iraq, they've brought us trash.

There's no good side, and Turkey is just using these opportunities to gain influence for their own sake. They would not have bene able to if not for the US adventures in Iraq, Syria and Libya. That doesn't make them good, which you seem to forget. Likewise Iran does no good in Iraq, they've brought us trash.

If you read about Haftar "Life"... I'm pretty sure you will not wait a sec to offer him a rope and a tree... where you will gladly push him...
Now... Yes, TR is not doing it for Libyans... but for her own Agenda, that's... I mean no one is blind on it... But that's the same for Any other country involved out there... They all care about their interest...

Now since we can't choose a leader out of thin air... you gonna need to favor a side in Hope that things gets better.
And, personally... I gladly chose the West Side... I don't really want to give an American puppet and Non-Muslim the reign of the 4th oil reserve...

Please ban this f.. stupid traitor from Turkish forum.

Haha the IRaqi refugee from Denmark, who spends his days loitering on street corners salivating over pig-eating drunk danish babes, coming on to the Turkey section to become relevant. You stupid Mesopotamian hanzir you. Someone’s gonna shove a bottle of raki up your rear clacker one day, keep it up. Iraq, the worlds greatest shithole and cumdump for US soilders, but the Iraq piç has a go at Turks and Iranians. Keep living the illusions of granduer that Saud, Al Nahyan and Maktoum are spinning with their oil money. No enough words for you...

Haha the IRaqi refugee from Denmark, who spends his days loitering on street corners salivating over pig-eating drunk danish babes, coming on to the Turkey section to become relevant. You stupid Mesopotamian hanzir you. Someone’s gonna shove a bottle of raki up your rear clacker one day, keep it up. Iraq, the worlds greatest shithole and cumdump for US soilders, but the Iraq piç has a go at Turks and Iranians. Keep living the illusions of granduer that Saud, Al Nahyan and Maktoum are spinning with their oil money. No enough words for you...

Don't worry the great mutawa'een will not let you become a piç, they'll take care of the nightclubs and your raki shops. But nice fantasy there, to add to that; Denmark indeed has many Kurds, Arabs and Turkish youth that misbehave, they should be beaten heavily as well.

Last edited:
Don't worry the great mutawa'een will not let you become a piç, they'll take care of the nightclubs and your raki shops.
Bet you love the nightclubs in Denmark where you get to feel like you’re on par with those hot danish birds. Our maybe you’re an ugly Middle Eastern cave ape full of resentment for constantly being rejected from those euro nightclubs? Either way, your mutawaeen are only good at controlling your own dumb shit people. Where were they when the US was shitting all over your country? Your vision for the Arab world is false. Renounce you Arabism and become a servant of the Turk just like God intended and before your people sold their souls to Seytan through the English fag Lawrence.

Last edited:
Bet you love the nightclubs in Denmark where you get to feel like you’re on par with those hot danish birds. Our maybe you’re an ugly Middle Eastern cave ape full of resentment for constantly being rejected from those euro nightclubs? Either way, your mutawaeen are only good at controlling your own dumb shit people. Where were they when the US was shitting all over your country? Your vision for the Arab world is false. Renounce you Arabism and become a servant of the Turk just like God intended and before your people sold their souls to Seytan through the English fag awrence.

I've been inside nightclubs and that lifestyle. It should be banned, destructive to society and the mutawa'een should be taking care of the loose animals. Either way you're making this personal it's not about me here. Whoery will not be accepted.

I recommend you drop your raki bottle and the atheist life you are pursuing, you will return to the fold of Islam now or in the future whether you like it or not.

Also the whiteness, the European racism towards middle-easterners has gotten to you too much. It shows when you refer to me as a possible "ugly middle eastern cave ape". Because the average Turk looks very different from us right? You self-hating monkey, you indeed need to be taught the right way.

Also the whiteness, the European racism towards middle-easterners has gotten to you too much. It shows when you refer to me as a possible "ugly middle eastern cave ape". Because the average Turk looks very different from us right? You self-hating monkey, you indeed need to be taught the right way.
No worry, Happy to be a Mongol or a Turkish monkey. Although, You're probably confusing Turks with those traitorous pkk supporters that you’re so well accustomed to as an Iraqi. Plenty of those pigs masquerading around Europe as Turks and plenty of dog Arabs to label them as Turks when suits. You think I’m gonna sympathize with a Iraqi dog like you coz I might be ugly in the eyes white Europeans? Move along chump, I can look after myself. And I’ll call a pig a pig. Constant references to raki and mutaween whilst living in Denmark is the true complex. Don’t get touchy that I got personal. You deserve a lot more.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom