What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Wow, the sultan Erdogan started two-front war both in Suriye and Libya. After a century Libya will be back under the influence of Istanbul, but personally I like this.
It's amazing to hear that Wing Loong played such an important role in Libya, why don't Turkiye send ANKA to GNA? I remember that ANKA have anti-drone A2A missile equipped?
no, not yet but we plan to equip UAVs with A2A missiles in near future

I wonder what the Turkish assistance involve. Will they set up air defences first and fly some f16 to a Libyan air base. I don't think it will be drones only as this is the case currently. If the Turks suppress Haftar's air and drone force will Egypt and UAE escalate with their own fighter jets as they are also currently supplying drones to Haftar?

Also, What about forces on the ground? Will it be Turkish special ops and will we see Syrian fighters or is it just a rumour?

ENM8Q3UWkAQ0iZD

Turkey has built airbase in Libya
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...5eO_6o3sX0fanfkLMmUFFl4AE7fOS6pJGLFapUbPdl17s

Mercenaries are coming to Libya from Sudan, Chad and Niger to support CIA backed illegal HAFTAR who wants to make military coup against the UN recognized Libyan government

the Uae , S.Arabia , Egypt support CIA backed illegal HAFTAR who wants to make military coup against the UN recognized Libyan government

France , Greece , Israel support CIA backed illegal HAFTAR who wants to make military coup against the UN recognized Libyan government

and everybody says that wth is Turkey doing in Libya ? what a joke

We are in big trouble in libya, everyone is supporting the cia mossad trained lapdog haftar ,while we are kinda alone in this. We need to step it up.

We are in big trouble in libya, everyone is supporting the cia mossad trained lapdog haftar ,while we are kinda alone in this. We need to step it up.
We should Bomb him like the yanks did Suleymani. Then we shove one up Sisi. Then Al Nahyan and Mahktoum. Then go shake hands with MBS. Solved. ;)

This fight isn't "ideological", it's "existential"....
As for the "Islamists" vs "Nationalists", IMO the clear demarcations are getting blurred with every passing day...

It seems both sides have mixtures. The Gna has Islamist and Jihadis but Haftar side has extremist jihadis ie the Mudakahlis who are busy destroying graves of the blessed historical islamic personalities. The Gaddafi loyalist are with Haftar Tobruk government. Loyalties keep changing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom