What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

I edited my reply, you can see it. It made a u-turn in the middle of the flight path and turned backk to Turkey.
Well then we wil see what happened in the coming days
I did edit also read the last paragraph

42DB21DC-A758-4D12-9F49-A455565C4411.jpeg

Now the part about C-130 is a bit contradicting after I saw your reply but it was written before

If this was the case, then it is an expensive message.
No one would dare to attack 20 or so Turkish fighters if they were en route to Libya.
I meant that if they try to use extensively fighter jets on misrata TuAF is ready to engage
Maybe it was expensive message but I guess warning was even more frightening when they saw large fleet of f-16s over eastern mediterranean

Last edited:
I edited my reply, you can see it. It made a u-turn in the middle of the flight path and turned backk to Turkey.
Do we know the payload and mission profile? No, therefore, there is no need to speculate much on the subject. There were very exciting hours for at least 2 countries in the eastern Mediterranean and the message went to its place.

GNA has lost its 2nd TB2 drone today. Haftar's air defence seems somewhat effective when Turkey is unable to use EW.

Either Turkey deploys Koral to the conflict or F-16 raids target Haftar's air defences. Otherwise, the situation is not sustainable as at least 10 TB2s have been shot down the past 6 months.

GNA has lost its 2nd TB2 drone today. Haftar's air defence seems somewhat effective when Turkey is unable to use EW.

Either Turkey deploys Koral to the conflict or F-16 raids target Haftar's air defences. Otherwise, the situation is not sustainable as at least 10 TB2s have been shot down the past 6 months.
LNA trolls promote the past cases as a new development as usual... They were claiming to shot down dozens of TB2s even though we don't have that many of them :lol:

Last edited:
LNA trolls promote the past cases as a new development as always... They were claiming to shot down dozens of TB2s even though we don't have that many of them :lol:

The two shotdowns today have been verified..

But true, they are claiming 2-3 downings everyday

Back
Top Bottom