What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

3 KC-135R Stratotanker and 1 E-7T AWACS aircrafts (possibly together with F-16 wing) were seen in the south-west of Cyprus.

EVypCbzWAAUACTJ

translate- Currently, 1 A400M Transport Aircraft, 1 C-130 Transport Aircraft, 1 Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircraft and 3 KC-135R Refueling Aircraft belonging to the Turkish Air Force (TurAF) flying to somewhere... It seems that we are deploying warplanes right now, from Konya to a country on the African continent.

Last edited:

3 KC-135R Stratotanker and 1 E-7T AWACS aircrafts (possibly together with F-16 wing) were seen in the south-west of Cyprus.

EVypCbzWAAUACTJ

translate- Currently, 1 A400M Transport Aircraft, 1 C-130 Transport Aircraft, 1 Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircraft and 3 KC-135R Refueling Aircraft belonging to the Turkish Air Force (TurAF) flying to somewhere... It seems that we are deploying warplanes right now, from Konya to a country on the African continent.

Only the C-130 remains visible on flightrader24. The aircraft is heading towards Libya!

The A400M is also visible and currently flying through Eqyptian airspace south of Cairo. Most likely headed to Somalia.

Only the C-130 remains visible on flightrader24. The aircraft is heading towards Libya!

The A400M is also visible and currently flying through Eqyptian airspace south of Cairo. Most likely headed to Somalia.
1 A-400M aircraft flight to another country almost every day as part of the fight against the global Pandemic. As you said, the A-400M probably brings aid to Somalia.

Last edited:
TUAF IS COMING FOR GREEK BRIDE MIA KHALIFA HAFTAR

Well it’s obvious
CONQUEST OF LIBYA HAS BEGUN ;)

IMO, It is likely that we might see F-4 2020s more than F-16s in Libya.
And F-4 2020s has much more payload than F-16s haftar gang is screwed for good
The arabic tweet I shared here said that three squadron of planes from Turkey would be “donated” to Libya

The arabic tweet I shared here said that three squadron of planes from Turkey would be “donated” to Libya
Either fake news or he meant the drones...

Yeah with the Libya task force of 4xGabya class frigates :azn:

it’s actually the final preparation before the start of TuAF campaign in Libya in near future also can be seen as warning for haftar’s supporters
We either bombed the sh*t out of Mia Khalifa or we deployed them in Libya

Well it’s obvious
CONQUEST OF LIBYA HAS BEGUN ;)
the C-130 turned back to Turkey. But why, if it was carrying armaments and maintenance parts for the deployed planes, why did it turned back?

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

C-130 turned back to Turkey. But why, if it was carrying armaments and maintenance parts for the deployed planes, why did it turned back?
Did C-130 finish its mission in Libya and turned back or did the plane make an U-turn in the middle of the flight path back to Turkey??
If the first option happened then everything it’s clear to us
Can’t explain second scenario but anyway it was clear message that if necessary TuAF is ready to strike and it is also big middle finger to the pro-haftar european naval blockade mission which aimed to cut weapons supplies for gna
Actually I think that this exercise was for both striking training and weapons transfer to gna which makes it perfect because no one can actually dare targeting turkish c-130 while there are dozens of F-16s with 3 KC-135 tankers

Did C-130 finish its mission in Libya and turned back or did the plane make an U-turn in the middle of the flight path back to Turkey??
I edited my reply, you can see it. It made a u-turn in the middle of the flight path and turned backk to Turkey.

It made a U-turn after reaching the airspace close to Misrata (i.e. friendly airspace)

Extremely odd behaviour by the C-130. Also, why did the tankers disappear from the radar? They were flying in close formation before the disappearance.

Maybe the C-130 was used to hide F-16's from hostile radars (i.e. flying close to it, thereby not appearing on enemy radar). After reaching Misrata the F-16's and C-130 parted ways, as friendly airspace was reached.

Back
Top Bottom