What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

this is claimed by pro iranian site which in turn cited russian source
We all know that hisar A is 100% ready only an order for mass production is left
Who knows maybe limited number of hisar A units are indeed secretly used in Libya for combat experiment
This is the M.East we're talking about. People upload a video on Twitter while being in a live conflict. :lol: Anything is trackable in here...

TAIs products are definitely more sophisticated and advanced. However, the TB2 is low cost and yet incredibly deadly, which is a powerful combination.
I remember praising TB2 and trashing anka so much I pissed of a lot hardcore anka fanboys during the afrin mission. Now I feel justified in my praise both during idlib and now in Libya.

You are right but I've always felt that TAI is really underappreciated.
Well mostly on twitter the image of TB2 is shared by both sides(pro or anti turkish account) plus TB2 was used extensively in all operations except the idlib where ANKA-S dominated the skies
Recently ANKA-S started serving in Libya too
People will start appreciating this drone very soon as well
Abu ANKA already made itself a name with poor pantsir crap

I remember praising TB2 and trashing anka so much I pissed of a lot hardcore anka fanboys during the afrin mission. Now I feel justified in my praise both during idlib and now in Libya.
I remember that lot of people in September and October last year criticized Anka about whether it’s capable for strike missions or not I was sharing back then some anti-pkk missions by Anka fortunately just less than 5 months later Abu Abka made a great show in idlib clearing anyone who had a doubt earlier

I remember that lot of people in September and October last year criticized Anka about whether it’s capable for strike missions or not I was sharing back then some anti-pkk missions by Anka fortunately just less than 5 months later Abu Abka made a great show in idlib clearing anyone who had a doubt earlier

True, but it took them a long time to get there. TB2 was ready in half the time.

this is claimed by pro iranian site which in turn cited russian source
We all know that hisar A is 100% ready only an order for mass production is left
Who knows maybe limited number of hisar A units are indeed secretly used in Libya for combat experiment
This is exaggerated. The helicopters are to slow moving to be considered as worthy targets. Even drones move faster than helicopters. Shooting down helicopters is not a big deal. Even old stinger missiles of 1990s could do that as seen in kargil war. Secondly, calling drones as having air superiority is absurd. Drones are useless against countries who even have basic aircrafts like trainer aircrafts.

This is exaggerated. The helicopters are to slow moving to be considered as worthy targets. Even drones move faster than helicopters. Shooting down helicopters is not a big deal. Even old stinger missiles of 1990s could do that as seen in kargil war. Secondly, calling drones as having air superiority is absurd. Drones are useless against countries who even have basic aircrafts like trainer aircrafts.

Your own Mi-17 wasn't considered an "unworthy target" on Feb 27 2019, when your own air defence decided to hammer it.

With Akinci, Turkey will have an AESA equipped drone with AAM. Then we'll see how basic trainers will render them useless.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom