What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

The significance of this offensive cannot be stressed enough. If Sabratha is captured, the siege on Tripoli will be lifted as Tripoli will be connected to the Tunisian border.

Urgent! Reports of an uprising within Sabratha city now. This comes as Turkey-allied forces are fighting on Haftar's militia at the outskirts of the city.

A Turkish produced armoured vehicle is seen pushing a broken UAE assembled armoured vehicle :pop:

Breaking! Sabratha has fallen! The land siege on Tripoli has been lifted.

Turkey has completely outmanoeuvred UAE, France, Egypt and Russia in Lybia :sniper:

Urgent! In light of GNA's advances, the town of Al-Ajaylat located south of Sabratha has switched side from Haftar to GNA!

Breaking! Sabratha has fallen! The land siege on Tripoli has been lifted.

Turkey has completely outmanoeuvred UAE, France, Egypt and Russia in Lybia :sniper:

Urgent! In light of GNA's advances, the town of Al-Ajaylat located south of Sabratha has switched side from Haftar to GNA!
All of this has been achieved with tactical UAV TB2 and hawk air defense
I wonder what will happen if hisar a and akinci get deployed in libya next year?
I am voting for the option haftar together with greeks thrown in the sea hahahahah

twitter.com/msugurbas/status/1249658397131145218
(2) Barbarossa #DenizdeKal Twitter'da: "#SONDAKİKA Libya'da Hafter kontrollü Bingazi'de ayaklanma çıktığı söyleniyor." / Twitter
Holy f.ck there are reports of uprisings in Benghazi :partay: I don't expect anything big, but that might give you an idea of what would happen if Mia Khalifa lost some ground.
Benghazi needs liberation if they wait for 10 months they will get it but benghazis are pissed off too much it seems that they are going to spank mia khalifa alone all I can say have a nice time brothers ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom