What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Turkey’s real alies are Pakistan Azerbaijan South Korea and Kapan-I am talking about countries which have never backstabbed and most likely won’t do it in the future
Relationship with West/Israel proved to be only based on interest they were never real turkish friends during 20th century and during early 2000s Turkey benefited from that relationship but thay had benefit at least 2x more
I agree with you that Russia and China are historical enemies but hey western europe was also historical rival
When obama parked Russia(&Iran) on turkish southern border engagement with russians had to happen sooner or later(the coup only served as catalyst)
Now Turkey must continue with its aggressive foreign policy in syria/iraq/eastmed and elsewhere
Turkey must have good/balanced relations with all major players(EU Russia China US)
Asia Iniative is something that I strongly endorse it is of utmost importance for turkish economy to have diversified investors /partners from the other “side” as well
There is no friendship international relations, its naive to believe in this fairy tale.
Turkey must align itself with whoever serves its interests more but currently we only alligned us with the wrong sides.

Israel supports PKK behind the curtain, Turkey right now is supporting Hamas in front of the world media... who is smarter?
Actually they are doing it in front of the world as well
Remember the words from israeli minister that kurdistan would be the best thing for us
Israel was the only state that give open official support for barzani referendum(27th september 2017) when all western states refrained from issuing support due to catalan illegal referendum that happened several days later (1st october 2017)

There is no friendship international relations, its naive to believe in this fairy tale.
Turkey must align itself with whoever serves its interests more but currently we only alligned us with the wrong sides.
I agree with your first statement but those countries I mentioned so far are pro-Turkey
Today we are already in the so called multipolar world where you can’t align yourself just with one block
This kind of power balance will remain for the foreseeable future until one of the super powers collapses

I agree with your first statement but those countries I mentioned so far are pro-Turkey
Today we are already in the so called multipolar world where you can’t align yourself just with one block
This kind of power balance will remain for the foreseeable future until one of the super powers collapses
Sure countries like Azerbaijan, Pakistan Korea or Japan have special relations to Turkey but we are talking about Israel here, we arent brothers thats for sure but look for whom we sacrificed our fruitful relations, for Palestinians who took a stance against Turkey in Syria matter...
Imagine the cooperation and coordination Turkey could have with Israel whether in Syria battlefield or Easter Med pipelines pouring billions into Turkish economy.
What did we get instead?

Actually they are doing it in front of the world as well
Remember the words from israeli minister that kurdistan would be the best thing for us
Israel was the only state that give open official support for barzani referendum(27th september 2017) when all western states refrained from issuing support due to catalan illegal referendum that happened several days later (1st october 2017)
Again it was Erdogan who first threw Israel under the bus with Mavi Marmara stunt and open support for Hamas.

Guys i dont want to play the devils advocate here but its is what it is.

@cabatli_53 could you please remove off topic posts please.
Talking about dynamical relationship between Israel/US/Russia and Turkey is definitely connected with developments in libya/eastern mediterranean gas battle
It’s ok for me if these posts are removed even though they are related to the main topic

Sure countries like Azerbaijan, Pakistan Korea or Japan have special relations to Turkey but we are talking about Israel here, we arent brothers thats for sure but look for whom we sacrificed our fruitful relations, for Palestinians who took a stance against Turkey in Syria matter...
Imagine the cooperation and coordination Turkey could have with Israel whether in Syria battlefield or Easter Med pipelines pouring billions into Turkish economy.
What did we get instead?

Again it was Erdogan who first threw Israel under the bus with Mavi Marmara stunt and open support for Hamas.

Guys i dont want to play the devils advocate here but its is what it is.
It would be great if Turkey and Israel cooperated in Syria FROM THE BEGINNING(2011/2012) but one of the main obstacles was obama foreign policy
there were also some steps taken by Turkey back then that were totally wrong but still I think that main problem was obama and his betrayal after all turkish-israeli relations are closely associated with turkish-american by the way why Israel chose to kill turks who were part of mavi marmara ship??
This was unnecessary escalation... maybe intentional??

by the way why Israel chose to kill turks who were part of mavi marmara ship??
As said i dont wanna play the devils advocate, looks at the footage of Mavi Marmara and compare it to the Greek who climbed the flag pole in Cyprus.
Besides, they even paid compensation to the families of the deceased.
Thats all i have to say in this regard.

As said i dont wanna play the devils advocate, looks at the footage of Mavi Marmara and compare it to the Greek who climbed the flag pole in Cyprus.
Besides, they even paid compensation to the families of the deceased.
Thats all i have to say in this regard.
DF817D91-063C-4938-BA9A-18B743AEABF5.jpeg

It was humanitarian mission meant for gaza strip which is officially part of Palestinian Territories(Palestine)
Definitely israeli soldiers(commandos) are more than enough capable of neutralizing opponents without killing them
These two “incidents” cannot be viewed from the same angle since there are fundamental differences the greek tried to do provocation in turkish-controlled Cyprus while gaza flotilla raid happened in international waters
I agree that there was provocation from turkish side but still at least it was done very smart(in international waters) israeli reaction was deliberate escalation
Regarding compensation I can’t believe you are saying “they even paid compensation to the families of the deceased(they were killed)”
One human life is more valuable than all the money on this planet
Only Allah knows how much these families were humiliated and angry when TR government made the embarrassing deal(short lived) with Israel
This was an off-topic but I agree with you more or less that turkish-israeli relations should be improved as much as possible
I read 2 or 3 months ago that once stable government is formed in Israel negotiations about pipeline would be restarted

@cabatli_53 could you please remove off topic posts please.
This thread is about libya and pretty much everybody in the region is involved in this matter, what do you expect, that we talk about Libya exclusively and ignore every other actor whos involwed in it?
Whats up with everybody claiming some kind of off topic posts lately? No conflict is just black and white, widen your horizon a little bit.

View attachment 622234
It was humanitarian mission meant for gaza strip which is officially part of Palestinian Territories(Palestine)
Definitely israeli soldiers(commandos) are more than enough capable of neutralizing opponents without killing them
Situation cannot be the same since the greek tried to do provocation in turkish-controlled Cyprus while gaza flotilla raid happened in international waters
I agree that there was provocation from turkish side but still at least it was done smart(in international waters) israeli reaction was escalation
Regarding compensation I can’t believe you are saying “they even paid compensation to the families of the deceased(they were killed)”
One human life is more valuable than all the money on this planet
Only Allah knows how much these families were humiliated and angry when TR government made the embarrassing deal(short lived) with Israel
This was an off-topic but I agree with you more or less that turkish-israeli relations should be improved
I read 2 or 3 months ago that once stable government is formed in Israel negotiations about pipeline would be restarted
Look i really hate to do this but reverse the roles, imagine Turkish soldiers opened fire at some people atacking them with iron rods and what not while they were approaching Turkish border and have been warned not to do so. I dont think that you would care about where it happened, even if it was in Syria and the ones who got shot were Syrians.
My answer would be clear and im pretty sure yours would be the same.

Latest news seems to be that Haftars forces has cut electricity to tripoli, now they got no water and no electricity.

I don't get any feeling that GNA is pushing LNA back and recapturing territories. I get the feeling that they're constantly losing ground.

Latest news seems to be that Haftars forces has cut electricity to tripoli, now they got no water and no electricity.

I don't get any feeling that GNA is pushing LNA back and recapturing territories. I get the feeling that they're constantly losing ground.
this account is giving good info about the conflict in Libya
Actually cutting water&electricity access is sign of desperation by lna
They were in much better position in September/October period before the gas deal signed in November back then there was no need of reckless moves like this one
Those areas from which water/electricity were cut are under lna control anyway but they chose do it now because they are experiencing major setback by turkish aggressive drone strikes in the last two weeks

Lot of lna commanders were killed supply lines are destroyed most likely this will continue for awhile until lna is significantly degraded and then gna with turkish aerial support will launch ground offensive on some important strategic cities/regions

Damage on pantsir seems so little but so efficent. Some says mam-c but damage seems so little also for mam-c and hitting a pantsir without help of koral ew, tb2s have to fly so high . It seems impossible to me hitting from its radar while flying high and away from pantsir.
May be it was not activated but sending an pantsir to GNA lines without activated is nonsense. It looks like cheap Lna propaganda.
We saw our forces used new weapons on Libya like laser and this time may be alpagu or kargu used.
My point if anti-radiation DRONES used damage must be higher. It must be small but smart. We saw the video of kargu 2 was attacking group of targets using deep learning algorithms. In the video alpagu classified targets for values and first hit the radar. Damage was like pantsir radar and many kargu 2 delivered to army in few weeks ago.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom