What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Bro come on most of us don't speak a Turkic language.

Err, nope the deserted ruins are historical facts... o_O
It's not 2000 BC m8.
https://www.quora.com/Will-Dubai-and-UAE-economies-fall-down-in-the-future

In 2015, 70 percent of the UAE’s GDP came from non-oil sectors, including media, telecom, tourism, manufacturing and commercial aviation.

Again m8 diversifying look at all the non oil exports.

800px-United_Arab_Emirates_Exports_Treemap_2017.svg.png

^How exactly is that now diversified? Re-selling metals isnt a diversified economy either and reality is most of their exports are oil and most of their revenue comes from oil as well. No one is buying their lies especially the "70% gdp is based on non oil". There is a reason why so many companies are leaving the UAE and property prices are on a heavy low.

This thread is also dedicated for that and has a lot of information :)
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/gulfs-financial-wealth-could-be-over-in-15-years-imf.652893/page-7

^How exactly is that now diversified? Re-selling metals isnt a diversified economy either and reality is most of their exports are oil and most of their revenue comes from oil as well. No one is buying their lies especially the "70% gdp is based on non oil". There is a reason why so many companies are leaving the UAE and property prices are on a heavy low.

This thread is also dedicated for that and has a lot of information :)
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/gulfs-financial-wealth-could-be-over-in-15-years-imf.652893/page-7
Look up economist's predictions online, and not a forum's opinion. Most predicting weather will get hotter, but it's not something UAE can't get it over.

Renewables can and will form an infinite revenue source.

This thread is filled with the economist predictions and all of them predict the worst for mini sims city :D You cant buy urself out of predictions either.

Look up economist's predictions online, and not a forum's opinion. Most predicting weather will get hotter, but it's not something UAE can't get it over.

Renewables can and will form an infinite revenue source.
Opinions paid for by Al Maktoum and Al Nahyan I’d suspect. They do a lot of stuff like that...

Opinions paid for Al Maktoum and Al Nahyan I’d suspect. They do a lot of stuff like that...
No, from white people living there.

This thread is filled with the economist predictions and all of them predict the worst for mini sims city :D You cant buy urself out of predictions either.
Turkey could collapse as a regional power any time if a successful coup takes place or Erdogan is killed.

No, from white people living there.

They are also looking for a way out :)

"Recent bank mergers and consolidation among government-related entities have resulted in job losses, while the rising cost of living is making it less attractive for white-collar expats and their families. “The local economy is not growing at the rate that it was,” says Simon Ballard, chief economist at First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB). “It feels like there is a net exit, but I think it is more that fewer are coming in because of the slowdown in global macro.” Low taxes and a glossy futuristic lifestyle were big draws for Dubai. But now the shine is even coming off the bling. One banker tells Euromoney he is now forced to buy his Breitling watches back in the UK. “The region has become more expensive,” he says. “It is now cheaper to buy gold and diamonds in the UK. Guys here are moving their families back to the UK.” The rising cost of living is also hitting blue-collar workers. The annual rent for driver Abdul’s home has risen from around Dh30,000 in 2008, to Dh50,000 now, while insurance for his car has risen from Dh1,000 a year to Dh6,400. Corporate activity is also slow, with banks hesitant to take on more risk in the face of the lacklustre economic outlook and geopolitical risk. “I’m not an economist, I just look at my deals and at a deal level; it is taking a lot longer to get things done,” says a partner in the financial services department of one international law firm.
"

Full article: https://www.euromoney.com/article/b...angover?copyrightInfo=true&copyrightInfo=true
Visit http://www.euromoney.com/reprints for additional distribution rights. For more articles like this, follow us @euromoney on Twitter.

Turkey could collapse as a regional power any time if a successful coup takes place or Erdogan is killed.

Turkeys place as a regional power is not bound to erdogan tho

Turkeys place as a regional power is not bound to erdogan tho
Well yes, but economy would die for a good reason while especially with a coup. I wouldn't doubt sanctions or isolation like Iran.

Well yes, but economy would die for a good reason while especially with a coup. I wouldn't doubt sanctions or isolation like Iran.

Well, no. Turkey is not Iran and Turkeys economy is also not bound to oil prices like Irans (or the gulfs :)) the europeans are also not in a position to sanction Turkey, especially as their economies are all now in a fragile state^^

Well, no. Turkey is not Iran and Turkeys economy is also not bound to oil prices like Irans (or the gulfs :)) the europeans are also not in a position to sanction Turkey, especially as their economies are all now in a fragile state^^
Saying if Turkey gets a hardliner leader after a coup that disagrees and threatens with America and Israel. You will be sanctioned and treated like Iran.

Saying if Turkey gets a hardliner leader after a coup that disagrees and threatens with America and Israel. You will be sanctioned and treated like Iran.

On a paralel universe in the 48th dimension, sure but reality is that most Turks are fine with Israel and fed up with arabs and therefor that is unlikely, we can actually expect a normalisation of Turkish-Israeli relations in the coming years ^^

On a paralel universe in the 48th dimension, sure but reality is that most Turks are fine with Israel and fed up with arabs and therefor that is unlikely, we can actually expect a normalisation of Turkish-Israeli relations in the coming years ^^
Wasn't there already a normalization until Erdogan ruined it? His fault trying to appease religious Turks.

I have no problem with Israel whatsoever, hell Jordan has a peace treaty with them. Israel trusts and is allied with GCC in secret.

Wasn't there already a normalization until Erdogan ruined it? His fault trying to appease religious Turks.

Yes, in 2016 there was a process which got stalled because- not appeasment for domestic audience- but his personal position in the muslim world. Had to do with Israelis striking hostile targets in gaza I think. However in Dec.2019 it became clear that there are direct contacts regarding a possible pipeline via Turkey to europe so im optimisitc that we will find common ground with Israel, at the end both sides profit from it like our increasing trade with each other does :)

I have no problem with Israel whatsoever, hell Jordan has a peace treaty with them. Israel trusts and is allied with GCC in secret.

Israelis dont trust anyone and for them the primary priority is to keep things stable in away that they are not threatend, that is right now the case with the monarchies who have oil wealth behind them and have a grip on their population but with a massive pop growth and a heavy decline in wealth they certainy are aware of it and will take into account new options ^^

I want Turkey to also send a message to the arab world that Turkey isnt a country u should look for, as I wrote I believe ur nations are futureless, ur pop growth is immense and ur wealth is in massive decline-combined with climate change ¯\_(ツ)_/¯-futureless nations with futureless people. That means that Turkey would increasingly become on the radar for arabs as a migrant destination (as it is already the case) and in order to stall such aspiritations Turkey should also move its embassy to Jerusalem to send a strong message that Turkey is not a friendly country which they should rely on.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom