What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

I belong to the majority of Turks who dont want to have anything to do with Arabs or ur muslim brothers, im fine with other muslim nations to some extent but not with arabs. There are many types of Turks and u belong to the most backward one srsly, the term for ur kind is "çomar" which is the most dangerous and backward lvl of an AKP supporter. You have to understand that most Turks dont want to have anything to do with arabs, erdo could play around when there wasnt any refugees and illegal arabs in Turkey but now most Turks regardless of political affiliation want to get rid of arabs, ur muslim brothers. Now ur hard core akp supporter living in diaspora obviously doesnt understand the internal dynamics of Turkey but, there is no muslim brotherhood. Forget it. and I belong to the majory of Turks who think that way.
Glass we may have argued a lot in past thread a few days ago but to a extend I would agree on what you pointed out here
Don't be dumb, a majority of young Arabs are going to college in America. Not all Arab countries have oil mate no matter your retarded delusions.

Slimy arabs and Poorsians lol

Let's be quite frank Turkey,Iran and Saudia are far from caring about the Muslim world your elite are too busy in proxy wars sad but true yet all the Non Muslims are laughing at the bank from all the those juicy arms deals
Nobody cares about the Muslim world, same way nobody cares about people of their religion. Christians don't care about Christians.

Those who have oil have hardly GDP growth while those without oil have a decline in their GDP. Thats a simple reality.
It fluctuates, UAE is becoming a country that won't need oil fairly soon.

Nobody cares about the Muslim world, same way nobody cares about people of their religion. Christians don't care about Christians.

But you have shrills who are willing to go hard on Turks,Gulf Arabs or Iranians but if push comes to shove by western imperialists or neo cons for any dirty games with Turkey,Iran,Arab states I would happily support those 3 despite yall hatred and proxy conflicts

It fluctuates, UAE is becoming a country that won't need oil fairly soon.

No, the uae itself is also extremly oil reliant, what the uae did was the past years buying western press and feeding a narrative that they dont need oil in reality Dubai is heavily indebted and will need a massive bailout soon which will most likely come from abu dhabi which is an oil economy and where the grand share of the GDP comes from. They are all on a fight against time and I dont take u serious as I wrote because I know that u will fail to diversify away from Oil and will become even more troubling in the mid term, combined with the fact that ur also tribal and ur borders have been drawn by the French and the brits this could turn ugly.

Futureless nations with futureless people.

It fluctuates, UAE is becoming a country that won't need oil fairly soon
I would even bet that the opposite is the case, UAE economy doesnt perform that well, the economy isnt growing that fast anymore, goverment debts rising, unemployment rising, construction boom over and real estate market is a huge balloon. I would sell as much oil as i can as long as the world is still dependant on it if i was in their place and stop spending so much money on unneccessary adventures, a good idea would be collecting the oil money in some kind of a future fond to use later when the hard times hit, like Norway is doing.

Either that or the desert will reconquer what oil money made possible in the last decades.
Oh yeah speaking of it, i just remebered how unsustainable the emirati lifestyle in a desert is which is another challenge UAE is facing, maintaning it will get more and more expensive as time passes, i on my part wont bet on any of those desert kingdoms to be honest, they are destined to turn into sand again eventually and no amount of mega project is gonna change this.

I would even bet that the opposite is the case, UAE economy doesnt perform that well, the economy isnt growing that fast anymore, goverment debts rising, unemployment rising, construction boom over and real estate market is a huge balloon. I would sell as much oil as i can as long as the world is still dependant on it if i was in their place and stop spending so much money on unneccessary adventures, a good idea would be collecting the oil money in some kind of a future fond to use later when the hard times hit, like Norway is doing.

Either that or the desert will reconquer what oil money made possible in the last decades.
Oh yeah speaking of it, i just remebered how unsustainable the emirati lifestyle in a desert is which is another challenge UAE is facing, maintaning it will get more and more expensive as time passes, i on my part wont bet on any of those desert kingdoms to be honest, they are destined to turn into sand again eventually and no amount of mega project is gonna change this.
Who knows? We're both just guessing what's going to happen.

Who knows? We're both just guessing what's going to happen.
Cmon, how long do you think you can sustain a city that needs water thats coming from salt water desalination plants, where its waste water is being transported with trucks, every single rooms needs airconditioning 24/7/365.
Those kingdoms are just artifical fashion trends of 21st century, they simply can not be sustained in such a climate, at least not with this lifestyle.
Throw as much money as you want, in the end nature always wins.

Cmon, how long do you think you can sustain a city that needs water thats coming from salt water desalination plants, where its waste water is being transported with trucks, every single rooms needs airconditioning 24/7/365.
Those kingdoms are just artifical fashion trends of 21st century, they simply can not be sustained in such a climate, at least not with this lifestyle.
Throw as much money as you want, in the end nature always wins.
Who knows m8? You are just hypothesizing and I am just hypothesizing.

Who knows m8? You are just hypothesizing and I am just hypothesizing.
Nope, there are actually plenty of exsamples out there, like Machu Pichu for exsample, or you dont even have to go that far just take ancient Egypt as reference.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom