What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Yes, in 2016 there was a process which got stalled because- not appeasment for domestic audience- but his personal position in the muslim world. Had to do with Israelis striking hostile targets in gaza I think. However in Dec.2019 it became clear that there are direct contacts regarding a possible pipeline via Turkey to europe so im optimisitc that we will find common ground with Israel, at the end both sides profit from it like our increasing trade with each other does :)

Israelis dont trust anyone and for them the primary priority is to keep things stable in away that they are not threatend, that is right now the case with the monarchies who have oil wealth behind them and have a grip on their population but with a massive pop growth and a heavy decline in wealth they certainy are aware of it and will take into account new options ^^

I want Turkey to also send a message to the arab world that Turkey isnt a country u should look for, as I wrote I believe ur nations are futureless, ur pop growth is immense and ur wealth is in massive decline-combined with climate change ¯\_(ツ)_/¯-futureless nations with futureless people. That means that Turkey would increasingly become on the radar for arabs as a migrant destination (as it is already the case) and in order to stall such aspiritations Turkey should also move its embassy to Jerusalem to send a strong message that Turkey is not a friendly country which they should rely on.
All right m8 agree to disagree.

Saying if Turkey gets a hardliner leader after a coup that disagrees and threatens with America and Israel. You will be sanctioned and treated like Iran.

Turkey, brought its trade volume with Usa and Israel high level as never before, and even TOT and JV's is the worst time in our call to Abd and Israel is more than the sum of the entire Arab world. A yes, we can't get along with them and Erdo hugs us in the sheets, and we sleep in the mosque at night.

Turkey, brought its trade volume with Usa and Israel high level as never before, and even TOT and JV's is the worst time in our call to Abd and Israel is more than the sum of the entire Arab world. A yes, we can't get along with them and Erdo hugs us in the sheets, and we sleep in the mosque at night.

I do not like Israel at all, but there is no religious and race in trade. According to Islam, trade is done with everyone. The ammount we earn from trading with Israel would help Palestine also in other way as they are also helping the PKK. And please dont politicize every thing in absurd way. İsrael is a robbery ann illegal state and is a potential enemy for Turkish National State. But trade is different thing. We need the money coming from trade with any country to strengthen our nation and army.

Unlike the Arabs, we do not like the advertisement, let Erdo bury Abd as much as he wants, after all the work continues, life is more than shooting in the forum. If we had the opinion of Arabs and Kurds in this forum, they would say that we are a terrorist state according to the world and we are not wanted, but we are 6th in tourism. Yes 6.

I do not like Israel at all, but there is no religious and race in trade. According to Islam, trade is done with everyone. The ammount we earn from trading with Israel would help Palestine also in other way as they are also helping the PKK. And please dont politicize every thing in absurd way. İsrael is a robbery ann illegal state and is a potential enemy for Turkish National State. But trade is different thing. We need the money coming from trade with any country to strengthen our nation and army.

I gave the answer for phillip, it is not a problem for Erdo to establish good relations with us or Israel, I do not see erdo as a prophet. You mentioned Islamic laws
Since our topic is not religion, can you give me a fatwa on how someone who is not a Muslim in Islam can manage a "muslim" state?

https://m.yeniakit.com.tr/haber/ak-...ekili-markar-esayan-ameliyat-oldu-939657.html

Economic relations are pretty good with Israel I may say even excellent
Political relations are bad but I blame israelis for that while Turkey is only doing PR campaign regarding palestinians Israel has made anti-turkish alliance in the east med plus they supporting fakestan/pkk through their lobby in the congress so unless they make some radical change turkish government(s) should continue in the future issuing hard statements on Israel

Bro come on most of us don't speak a Turkic language.

It's not 2000 BC m8.
https://www.quora.com/Will-Dubai-and-UAE-economies-fall-down-in-the-future

In 2015, 70 percent of the UAE’s GDP came from non-oil sectors, including media, telecom, tourism, manufacturing and commercial aviation.

Again m8 diversifying look at all the non oil exports.

800px-United_Arab_Emirates_Exports_Treemap_2017.svg.png
Lol dude are you serious? You show me a graph where like 50% of the export is petroleum industry related and call this a diversified economy?
And what is that quora links supposed to prove anyways? Any respected economist doubts the financial future of those gas station countries.
You need a production based socieity for long term prosperity and im not talking about producing products only but also science and human ressources etc. Those socieities proved to be not suitable for such kind of prosperity, nor is their climate suited for a sustainable wealth, sooner or later either the demand for oil will decrease or the wells will dry up so much that the production costs will skyrocket.
As said if i was in charge i would take serious steps to make fundamental reforms in those countries but building another 500 billion dollar white elephant project is certainly not the way to do it though.

It looks like those countries will eventually have to return to their nomadic tent lifes at some point as the things stand today.
Read the history of Moai on Easter Island if you want another historical reference to whats about to happen to the kingdoms down there.

Economic relations are pretty good with Israel I may say even excellent
Political relations are bad but I blame israelis for that while Turkey is only doing PR campaign regarding palestinians Israel has made anti-turkish alliance in the east med plus they supporting fakestan/pkk through their lobby in the congress so unless they make some radical change turkish government(s) should continue in the future issuing hard statements on Israel
Well, Hamas military wing has an office in Istanbul, how would you like it if pkk had an office in Tel Aviv?
Igneyi kendine cuvaldizi başkasina batir.

Well, Hamas military wing has an office in Istanbul, how would you like it if pkk had an office in Tel Aviv?
Man, Israel already has the idea overthrow Turkish National State since its founding ideology existed, Zionism. They were supporting Barzani in Iraq in 1950s, and then PKK in Turkey in 1980s, when Hamas does not exist.
The situation of Hamas and PKK is not the same. Israel is an invader and we are not an invader. Hamas defends his homeland.

Man, Israel already has the idea overthrow Turkish National State since its founding ideology existed, Zionism. They were supporting Barzani in Iraq in 1950s, and then PKK in Turkey in 1980s, when Hamas does not exist.
The situation of Hamas and PKK is not the same. Israel is an invader and we are not an invader. Hamas defends his homeland.
Thats being claimed since decades yet we havent seen any reliable proof for this ever. But on the other hand many hints indicate that the capture of öcalan was a cooperation between MIT, CIA and Mossad.

Here are two german artciles from 1999 and 2002, translated by translator.
pkk blamed Israel from day one, they attacked Israeli consulate in Berlin just two days after öcalans abduction:
The preliminary tragic climax was marked by the battle for the Israeli consulate general in Berlin-Wilmersdorf, two days after Ocalan's abduction. A group of Kurds stormed the villa at 10 Schinkelstrasse, aroused by rumors that the Israeli secret service Mossad had helped the Turks.

https://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-9446873.html

"The CIA delivered us Ocalan," the former President of Turkey, Süleyman Demirel, recently admitted to the media.
Although the CIA and MOSSAD deny their involvement in Operation Safari, Opperskalski is certain that they were involved: »Around 100 CIA officers were in Nairobi at the time because of the terrorist attack on the US embassy. No intelligence agency in the world could have operated there without the consent of the CIA. The personal security command of Kenyan President Daniel Arap Moi was trained by MOSSAD and is under its direct influence. And a stopover at the airport in Tel Aviv would not have been possible without MOSSAD coverage. «
https://www.neues-deutschland.de/artikel/12711.ankara-cia-hat-oecalan-ausgeliefert.html

And regarding Barzani, well Turkey is the biggest supporter of Barzanis to begin with.

You have a point about hamas office in istanbul definitely they should be kicked out just like when prominent hamas member was evicted in 2016 temporary reconciliation
Hosting hamas is actually more damaging for Turkey’s image among ordinary israelis which in turn pressure israeli government to be more colder towards their turkish counterparts
Despite this fact pkk and hamas cannot be compared
While Israel could wipe out hamas any day(all western media would do the necessary cover up) we can’t do the same to pkk without facing consequences
Even tel abyad and ras al ayn which have no kurds at all we all saw the reaction from US politicians I can bet that main culprit for the overwhelming pro-pkk support is due to israeli lobby
I do support good relations with Israel but only on a win win fair basis it would be ridiculous to drop palestinians just like that if Israel won’t do the same with greeks&pkk

You have a point about hamas office in istanbul definitely they should be kicked out just like when prominent hamas member was evicted in 2016 temporary reconciliation
Hosting hamas is actually more damaging for Turkey’s image among ordinary israelis which in turn pressure israeli government to be more colder towards their turkish counterparts
While Israel could wipe out hamas any day(all western media would do the necessary cover up) we can’t do the same to pkk without facing consequences
Even tel abyad and ras al ayn which have no kurds at all we all saw the reaction from US politicians I can bet that main culprit for the overwhelming pro-pkk support is due to israeli lobby
I do support good relations with Israel but only on a win win fair basis it would be ridiculous to drop palestinians just like that if Israel won’t do the same with greeks&pkk

We do trade with Israel today, this is separate thing. But Israel is a absolute THREAT to be terminated maybe not today but in the future.

The point is it was Erdogan who picked up the fight first.
Im not saying we must agree with everything Israel does but there is certain rules in diplomacy, you can protest and raise the issue in international arena yes but supporting a armed organization against a country is clearly picking up fight.
And then acting as if you want to play the mediator wont work either once you have picked sides, Turkish FP just doesnt make sense here like in many other cases.
We have angered our allies and kissed the boots of countries like Russia and China which are historical enemies of Turks, and now we can see the results, an internationally isolated Turkey at mercy of dictators and loan sharks, where is the logic here?

The faster we rebuild our diplomacy the better because right now all we have is ruins and foreign conflicts sucking up the hard earned tax money of Turkish nation and it doesnt look like as if those conflicts are gonna end anytime soon.

Israel supports PKK behind the curtain, Turkey right now is supporting Hamas in front of the world media... who is smarter?

The point is it was Erdogan who picked up the fight first.
Im not saying we must agree with everything Israel does but there is certain rules in diplomacy, you can protest and raise the issue in international arena yes but supporting a armed organization against a country is clearly picking up fight.
And then acting as if you want to play the mediator wont work either once you have picked sides, Turkish FP just doesnt make sense here like in many other cases.
We have angered our allies and kissed the boots of countries like Russia and China which are historical enemies of Turks, and now we can see the results, an internationally isolated Turkey at mercy of dictators and loan sharks, where is the logic here?

The faster we rebuild our diplomacy the better because right now all we have is ruins and foreign conflicts sucking up the hard earned tax money of Turkish nation and it doesnt look like as if those conflicts are gonna end anytime soon.
Turkey’s real alies are Pakistan Azerbaijan South Korea and Japan I am talking about countries which have never backstabbed and most likely won’t do it in the future
Relationship with West/Israel proved to be only based on interest they were never real turkish friends during 20th century and during early 2000s Turkey benefited from that relationship but thay had benefit at least 2x more
I agree with you that Russia and China are historical enemies but hey western europe was also historical rival
When obama parked Russia(&Iran) on turkish southern border engagement with russians had to happen sooner or later(the coup only served as catalyst)
Now Turkey must continue with its aggressive foreign policy in syria/iraq/eastmed and elsewhere
Turkey must have good/balanced relations with all major players(EU Russia China US)
Asia Iniative is something that I strongly endorse it is of utmost importance for turkish economy to have diversified investors /partners from the other “side” as well

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom