What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Dont worry...RUssia and France come to Libya to kick your countrys military out of Libya.... you are entering ANOTHER "tangle" with Russia:

Turkey tangle with Russia in Syria
Turkey tangle with Russia over Hagia Sophia
Turkey tangle with Russia over Armenia-Azerbaijan tensions
Turkey tangle with Russia over Libya.

Make sure you have nuclear weapons you can actually use bro, cuz you might need it.
Hmmm,shaking shivering in fear.:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Man you scared us,we better get out of Libya.:cray::cray::cray:

First of all , Egypt Defense review is not Egyptian .... it is MB Propaganda against the Egyptian Army financed by Qatar & Turkey ....

then about The article ...

He said that ( the Egyptian armored brigades will be subjected to air strikes from Turkish drones)

This one means he is jut an amateur ... as the Egyptian armored brigades has mobile Air defense systems that can wipe out any approaching drones + Aifnforce umbrella + Antey-2500 AD system that will be moved to the operations area with 300 KM range .

Just let this MB propaganda fools you , till you regret it.

First of all , Egypt Defense review is not Egyptian .... it is MB Propaganda against the Egyptian Army financed by Qatar & Turkey ....

then about The article ...

He said that ( the Egyptian armored brigades will be subjected to air strikes from Turkish drones)

This one means he is jut an amateur ... as the Egyptian armored brigades has mobile Air defense systems that can wipe out any approaching drones + Aifnforce umbrella + Antey-2500 AD system that will be moved to the operations area with 300 KM range .

Just let this MB propaganda fools you , till you regret it.

Those AA system dont work against Drones. You should check Turkish operation in Syria in March 2020 .

Dont worry...RUssia and France come to Libya to kick your countrys military out of Libya.... you are entering ANOTHER "tangle" with Russia:

Turkey tangle with Russia in Syria
Turkey tangle with Russia over Hagia Sophia
Turkey tangle with Russia over Armenia-Azerbaijan tensions
Turkey tangle with Russia over Libya.

Make sure you have nuclear weapons you can actually use bro, cuz you might need it.

Sounds like wishful thinking’s. Most assumptions are bullshit. Btw, I thought your are on Turkeys side in Libya.

Sounds like wishful thinking’s. Most assumptions are bullshit. Btw, I thought your are on Turkeys side in Libya.
Naah, 925 posts are mostly provocative, and "constructive" criticism. I think it's partly because of his background, but he also forgets that we're not like the USAF who've been policing the world ever since ww2.

He forgets or may not know that Turkey hasn't had proper arms until 30-40 years ago. We were sold outdated, old ww2 equipment from the US, and Johnson didn't allow us to use them except against the Sovjet.

The arms embargo in 1974 was what seriously triggered domestic arms armament and developments.

He has Arabic roots... he is no US American per sé - he is dreaming about nuking Turkey like is Egyptian friends - but I think we don't have any white Americans at PDF ...

I was pretty sure he was an iranian falseflagger.
Almost the same - like they trying to claim us Azeris as Iranians, even though our ancestors fought the Persians to independence... exile Persians - weird folk anyway... they would rather support Armenia than AZ... further we AZ couldn't wave our Flags in northern Iran, but are loved inside turkey... still they trying to claim us or better - to oppress us

This one means he is jut an amateur ... as the Egyptian armored brigades has mobile Air defense systems that can wipe out any approaching drones + Aifnforce umbrella + Antey-2500 AD system that will be moved to the operations area with 300 KM range

your are just an amateur

SIRTE is 1000 km away from Egypt .... and You can not deploy Antey-2500 AD system in near of SIRTE

Turkish UCAVs easly can hunt AD Systems and Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,etc

even if needed 7 Turkish Frigates are in Libya which armed with 140km HARPOON blockII land attack Cruise Missiles
and 220+ km ATMACA Cruise Missile will be in service in 2020

also if needed Turkiye can arm Cargo Ships with 120km TRG-300 guided MLRS and 280km KHAN Tactical Ballistic Missiles to hit every military target in near of SIRTE

even I am not talking about the Turkish Airforce

Hmmm,shaking shivering in fear.:unsure::unsure::unsure:
Thats what you'll be saying once Egypt enters Libya..
Man you scared us,we better get out of Libya.:cray::cray::cray:
considering that you only have Bayrakbats, hungry Syrian proxy soldiers and HAWK systems in Libya, you're practically armed like cheap Iranian proxies...so yes, you'll get out soon, cuz you dont have what it takes to stay there, WHEN THINGS HEAT UP. Russia and Egypt will grind your weak proxies out of Libya..your conquest has stalled...

Thats what you'll be saying once Egypt enters Libya..

considering that you only have Bayrakbats, hungry Syrian proxy soldiers and HAWK systems in Libya, you're practically armed like cheap Iranian proxies...so yes, you'll get out soon, cuz you dont have what it takes to stay there, WHEN THINGS HEAT UP. Russia and Egypt will grind your weak proxies out of Libya..your conquest has stalled...

Turkey's militaristic superiority relative to Iran is really hurting this iranian falseflagger. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom