What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

if the news about Russian withdraw is true , the operation won't take that much but it might be the longest battle

He has Arabic roots... he is no US American per sé - he is dreaming about nuking Turkey like is Egyptian friends - but I think we don't have any white Americans at PDF ...
whaat??? lmao....i have no ARab or Iranian genes in my blood. i hope that is helpful to you.

whaat??? lmao....i have no ARab or Iranian genes in my blood. i hope that is helpful to you.
I swear on your mother, you have no American blood - at least not exclusively ... by marriage or origin, all your actions in this forum are very tendentious and that is striking ... so show your flag or shut your mouth!

I think the same.
you think wrong, but not surprised i guess.

I swear on your mother, you have no American blood - at least not exclusively ... by marriage or origin, all your actions in this forum are very tendentious and that is striking ... so show your flag or shut your mouth!
um, angry Azeri, please go check PDF for where i posted my passports...you are correct, i'm mixed, but i am not Persian or Arab at all. enjoy your confirmation bias until it gets proven to be wrong..

and Russian Mercs with Mig-29s and Pantsirs will face Turkish UCAVs and F-16 Fighter Jets also 7 Turkish Frigates are in Libya .... and Turkish Navy has more 9 Frigates .. ( Egyptian Navy doesnt have even 7 Frigates )

and Egyptian Army can not reach to SİRTE which is 1.000 km away from Egypt

We prefer 100 UCAVs instead of 1.000 Tanks in Libyan deserts
but Turkey's F16s cant make it to Libya in the needed #s, with the needed weapons..so you overstretched yourselves logistically,especially compared to Egypt thats right next door...or did you think daddy NATO would come to your rescue? lol.

um, angry Azeri, please go check PDF for where i posted my passports...you are correct, i'm mixed, but i am not Persian or Arab at all. enjoy your confirmation bias until it gets proven to be wrong..
Nothing changes anyway regarding your selective perception and your anti-Turkish attitude - that's why you look like all these crypto Armenians, Greeks, and exile Shah Persians, who rumbling nerves... check your attitude and you will be respected

@925boy
Question, which side are you in Libya and why?
I am on GNA side...because it seems majority of relevant countries and parties are on their side, but the reasons, i'm unsure..sometign tells me the UN supported govt is really a US-supported govt aka not very representative, either of Libya's ethnic/tribal groups, or historical equity..i dunno. but i see Turkey as a busy body in Libya...doing the same crap Turks here accuse Iran of doing in ME. but i'm here for the show..and showdown...some Turks here say Turkey is "ready" to move on Sirte..well Turkey and GNA are ready, what are they waiting for?

America cannot move Russia out of any conflict zone..so i will see how Turkey will be able to get Russia out of Libya, ALONE and with no nuclear weapons...

but Turkey's F16s cant make it to Libya in the needed #s, with the needed weapons..so you overstretched yourselves logistically,especially compared to Egypt thats right next door...or did you think daddy NATO would come to your rescue? lol.
We never needed NATO and never got help - NATO needed us to deter the USSR - nothing else ... we discussed this before! We were betrayed in Bosnia, betrayed in Korea, the patriot systems were withdrawn from our border, we were sanctioned for Cyprus, even though we were right as a protective power, etc. I don't have to list anything more - we never needed you, you needed us ... you have brought nothing but chaos and suffering ... whether in Bosnia, Kosovo, Eastern Turkey, or similar. -

Back
Top Bottom