What's new

Developments and Turkish operations in Libya

Turkey's militaristic superiority relative to Iran is really hurting this iranian falseflagger. :rofl:
I would find it really nice if these exiled Iranians were not so hateful and hostile towards Turkey ... I mean - they ally with everything that is not on the tree at three ... even with Egypt and boast themselves with their Egpyt Bedouins army ... bad

Turkey's militaristic superiority relative to Iran is really hurting this iranian falseflagger. :rofl:
i'm still waiting for a counter to my points. you've gone personal with ad hominem but i'm here for insight and updates, so i'm still waiting..

I didn’t hear the fat lady singing yet
true, she's warming up now..

Sounds like wishful thinking’s.
ha ha ...strong comment with no backup.
Most assumptions are bullshit.
1. this is not an assumption and 2) strong comment with no backup.
Btw, I thought your are on Turkeys side in Libya.
Hell no, I think Turkey should get the fuk out of other people's land...Turkey has been barging into other countries...and apparently unprepared...they will face Russian Mercs with Mig-29s and Pantsirs, Egyptian army thats next door, only with 1 frigate, 300 quack drones and few HAWKS?? I know Turkish military is generally strong, but i dont see it as strong when its either in far off lands, or fighting for the eventual losing side(terrorists in Idlib). you're obv hurt i'm not pro-Turkey in Libya and Syria.

.they will face Russian Mercs with Mig-29s and Pantsirs, Egyptian army thats next door, only with 1 frigate, 300 quack drones and few HAWKS??

and Russian Mercs with Mig-29s and Pantsirs will face Turkish UCAVs and F-16 Fighter Jets also 7 Turkish Frigates are in Libya .... and Turkish Navy has more 9 Frigates .. ( Egyptian Navy doesnt have even 7 Frigates )

and Egyptian Army can not reach to SİRTE which is 1.000 km away from Egypt

We prefer 100 UCAVs instead of 1.000 Tanks in Libyan deserts

and Russian Mercs with Mig-29s and Pantsirs will face Turkish UCAVs and F-16 Fighter Jets also 7 Turkish Frigates are in Libya .... and Turkish Navy has more 9 Frigates .. ( Egyptian Navy doesnt have even 7 Frigates )

and Egyptian Army can not reach to SİRTE which is 1.000 km away from Egypt

We prefer 100 UCAVs instead of 1.000 Tanks in Libyan deserts
Contrary to what many say here, turkey does not underestimate its opponents, but the opponents underestimate turkey ... and that has always been the biggest mistake our enemies have made - in the entire 2500 year history ... regardless of whether the Chinese or Europeans or Arabs ...

Dont worry...RUssia and France come to Libya to kick your countrys military out of Libya.... you are entering ANOTHER "tangle" with Russia:

Turkey tangle with Russia in Syria
Turkey tangle with Russia over Hagia Sophia
Turkey tangle with Russia over Armenia-Azerbaijan tensions
Turkey tangle with Russia over Libya.

Make sure you have nuclear weapons you can actually use bro, cuz you might need it.

Okay, you want more substance.
About Russia and Turkey relation. America cannot stand by while Russia plays games in Libya | TheHill
Sorry, Kurds. Russia Says Syria is a Model of Ethnic, Religious Tolerance.

Russias attitude about Hagia Sofia. Russia: Turkey’s Hagia Sophia decision ‘an internal affair’ – Middle East Monitor
Moscow Says Turkey's Hagia Sophia Move an 'Internal Affair' - The Moscow Times

Your rest points could be right.

Thats what you'll be saying once Egypt enters Libya..

considering that you only have Bayrakbats, hungry Syrian proxy soldiers and HAWK systems in Libya, you're practically armed like cheap Iranian proxies...so yes, you'll get out soon, cuz you dont have what it takes to stay there, WHEN THINGS HEAT UP. Russia and Egypt will grind your weak proxies out of Libya..your conquest has stalled...

Egypt would not fight Turkey/NATO in Libya. It would force Turkey to get involved in Ethopia. Russia with his iranian terror proxes has won in Libya. USA would not allow Russia a second victory.

I would find it really nice if these exiled Iranians were not so hateful and hostile towards Turkey ... I mean - they ally with everything that is not on the tree at three ... even with Egypt and boast themselves with their Egpyt Bedouins army ... bad

Thats confussing. Egypt/al Sisi is KSA/UAE lapdog. Why should Iran side with their enemy?

Hell no, I think Turkey should get the fuk out of other people's land...Turkey has been barging into other countries...and apparently unprepared...they will face Russian Mercs with Mig-29s and Pantsirs, Egyptian army thats next door, only with 1 frigate, 300 quack drones and few HAWKS?? I know Turkish military is generally strong, but i dont see it as strong when its either in far off lands, or fighting for the eventual losing side(terrorists in Idlib). you're obv hurt i'm not pro-Turkey in Libya and Syria.

I thought Sarraj invite them. Who invites Iran in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon?

About Russia and Turkey relation. America cannot stand by while Russia plays games in Libya | TheHill

Russias attitude about Hagia Sofia. Russia: Turkey’s Hagia Sophia decision ‘an internal affair’ – Middle East Monitor

Egypt would not fight Turkey/NATO in Libya. It would force Turkey to get involved in Ethopia. Russia with his iranian terror proxes has won in Libya. USA would not allow Russia a second victory.

Thats confussing. Egypt/al Sisi is KSA/UAE lapdog. Why should Iran side with their enemy?
Why should a White US Boy side with some Bedouins? My friend, Exiled Iranians aren't like actual Iran living Iranians - others than Turks - exiled Iranians fled their homeland like PKK Members ...They rarely support Iranian politics and are devoured by ego and jealousy - they are arrogant and wish the times of the Shah back - a monarchy with glamor and glory ... easy to understand ... hence this contradiction! I also said in another post that many Iranians' doctrine is 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend!'

I thought Sarraj invite them. Who invites Iran in Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon?
You meant to say Russia eon in syria mate. Even pushing out the US, slowly.

Also I am under the impression Iran shares same view as Turkey on Libya.

Dont worry...RUssia and France come to Libya to kick your countrys military out of Libya.... you are entering ANOTHER "tangle" with Russia:

Turkey tangle with Russia in Syria
Turkey tangle with Russia over Hagia Sophia
Turkey tangle with Russia over Armenia-Azerbaijan tensions
Turkey tangle with Russia over Libya.

Make sure you have nuclear weapons you can actually use bro, cuz you might need it.

No shit mennnn...

Back
Top Bottom