What's new

Detailed pics of new POF guns!!

PSRs ? and The sportster ? pictures ?
Why was this version not given to Infantry ? It is smaller, easy to carry, so what was the issue ?

Probably didn't perform to expectations in the trials.

View attachment 236876 View attachment 236875
@Zarvan here is another treat for you.....an inhouse build of Bolt action sniper rifle .308 by POF wah....designed by Pakistanis....
as can be seen from photo, the result is of Shots from 800m.....
also we are making Match grade & Huntingg rounds of .308 at PoF....and this 800m result is from POF rounds
in recent competition where AI AWP & other rifles were used, this rifle stood among Top 3...i believe came second or third....

Note: Photo was copied from Facebook, and User is one of the well known Shooting enthusiast of Pakistan, Col (R) and works at POF........
@Horus @RAMPAGE @Irfan Baloch @Icarus @RescueRanger @DESERT FIGHTER
Very impressive, this is where the Rifleman culture of pakistan pays off.

I like the 10 round box mag, reminds of the ruger scout.

View attachment 236876 View attachment 236875
@Zarvan here is another treat for you.....an inhouse build of Bolt action sniper rifle .308 by POF wah....designed by Pakistanis....
as can be seen from photo, the result is of Shots from 800m.....
also we are making Match grade & Huntingg rounds of .308 at PoF....and this 800m result is from POF rounds
in recent competition where AI AWP & other rifles were used, this rifle stood among Top 3...i believe came second or third....

Note: Photo was copied from Facebook, and User is one of the well known Shooting enthusiast of Pakistan, Col (R) and works at POF........
@Horus @RAMPAGE @Irfan Baloch @Icarus @RescueRanger @DESERT FIGHTER

Isn't this the same rifle they unveild IDEAS 2014 ?

Very impressive, this is where the Rifleman culture of pakistan pays off.

I like the 10 round box mag, reminds of the ruger scout.

Rifleman culture of Pakistan ? :unsure:

Why didn't anyone imbue me with this culture ? :(

@Icarus - I didn't hold a gun till I was 17 and that too only to fire 2 rounds ! :argh:

I missed the target on both counts ! :ashamed:

@Icarus - I didn't hold a gun till I was 17 and that too only to fire 2 rounds ! :argh:

My father made me fire my first rounds when I was nine. After that I spent my early teen years with an air gun, shooting at a bottle filled with sand and hung from a wire to improve my aim. After that, I started skeet shooting, and I also used to service the family armoury. So I wouldn't know what its like not knowing how to fire until 17.

My father made me fire my first rounds when I was nine. After that I spent my early teen years with an air gun, shooting at a bottle filled with sand and hung from a wire to improve my aim. After that, I started skeet shooting, and I also used to service the family armoury. So I wouldn't know what its like not knowing how to fire until 17.

Stop rubbing it in like that ! :mad:

I don't have a family armory ! :undecided:

And my Mom never let me get an air gun 'cause an elder cousin of mine managed to shoot himself in the hand while tinkering with it. The idiot cost me my air gun ! :angry:

And my Mom never let me get an air gun 'cause an elder cousin of mine managed to shoot himself in the hand while tinkering with it. The idiot cost me my air gun ! :angry:
excuse me but I must do this:sarcastic::sarcastic::haha::haha:
Stop rubbing it in like that ! :mad:
I am nearly unfit to use guns in my current state of health but I have fired more then two rounds and have a family armoury. I need to revoke your Kashmiriness. Ps Buttoms do not get guns :whistle:

during 65 your "Tupsi tay thus kersi" attitude didnt help much despite all the sacrifices and efforts made when Indians have an iron grip now. so no wonder weapons stay safely away from you guys.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom