What's new

Despite U.S. Sanctions, Iran Expands Its Nuclear Stockpile

Almost Zero.

Iran will never leave Nuclear deal. Iran doesn’t have the guts for such a action. While hardcore elements of the Republic would support this. Iran is a mafia society made up of tens of “Dons and supporting families”. Thus the number one rule to any Mafia is self preservation of la Familia.

Leaving NPT is way too radical and would bring that self preservation to the forefront. Iran’s moves have always been climb the escalation ladder, but never reach the top.

If there was any doubts about this one should look further than the retribution Iran did following Solemani assassination. Despite all the tough talk. All Iran did was fire some missiles at an Iraqi military base while avoiding casualties and giving many hours warning and showing its TELs missile preparation to US spy satellites days in advance. Iran did all it could to save face, but not start a war.

Thus with an arms embargo and SnapBack sanctions iran would merely do what it is doing now, it would increase nuclear activity, reinstall Fordow centrifuges, maybe build a new Fordow like nuclear facilty, but at the same time allow nuclear inspectors and give full transparency all the while crying wolf. That way it can keep Europe and Russia and China from running to the US.
I could not have said it better myself. Thank you.

I thought Mao said: we will eat grass if we have to in order to get nuclear bomb
LOL!!:sarcastic:
No,that was supposedly what Zulfikar Ali Bhutto said waaay back in 1972:
“We (Pakistan) will eat grass, even go hungry, but we will get one of our own (Atom bomb).... We have no other choice!”

Back
Top Bottom