What's new

Desperately seeking speedy internet: Pakistan ranks 172 globally in download speed

Where are you using the Wingle, what package do you have, are you using it near a BTS, is the building a multistory complex? Are you next to the airport?

I use NITRO. It is usually fast, I get 4mbps even on a bad day, on good days with little load I can get 6Mbps.

Used it in I-8/4. No complex or anything. Also tried it in Rawalpindi double road area same results. Its been month since I charged this device since few times I did it was total lost. On a side note PTCL support is the worst I ever came across. Its Azadi Package 1250/month 50GB limit.

Used it in I-8/4. No complex or anything. Also tried it in Rawalpindi double road area same results. Its been month since I charged this device since few times I did it was total lost. On a side note PTCL support is the worst I ever came across.

Sorry you have had a negative experience. If you life in I-8, have you tried Wi-Tribe?
coverage map | wi-tribe

Sorry you have had a negative experience. If you life in I-8, have you tried Wi-Tribe?
coverage map | wi-tribe
I am already using nyatell so its OK. Its not about having internet I know there are other options beside PTCL but it doesn't change the fact they sold something by lying. The whole point of buying this device was to enjoy fast internet anywhere in Islamabad, Rawalpindi while being able to quickly share connection across multiple people. It failed me in all aspect I wanted it to work and where it was suppose to work. :hitwall:

3196707136.png

huehuehue

1250035d1377238400-ptcl-scam-1.png

NUST Internet Speed MWAHAHAAHAHA

That was my home Internet that I showed. But that's pretty darn impressive. Do you go to NUST?

BUT it was at 6AM in the morning when there was little internet traffic :p

In UWA I get 400Mb/s during my all nighters and around those speeds during the day.

Australia has such shitty internet relative to the rest of the developed world.

That was my home Internet that I showed. But that's pretty darn impressive. Do you go to NUST?

BUT it was at 6AM in the morning when there was little internet traffic :p

In UWA I get 400Mb/s during my all nighters and around those speeds during the day.

Australia has such shitty internet relative to the rest of the developed world.

Former NUST student, did some OHS courses there. And did a lot work with the guys at SEECS, still promote the incubation service at SMART labs and SEECS in the corporate sector. Pakistanis are obsessed with GIKI and LUMS, but NUST is a real "institution". :)

Lol, how are you getting 2mbs in the UK? :eek:

Former NUST student, did some OHS courses there. And did a lot work with the guys at SEECS, still promote the incubation service at SMART labs and SEECS in the corporate sector. Pakistanis are obsessed with GIKI and LUMS, but NUST is a real "institution". :)

Lol, how are you getting 2mbs in the UK? :eek:

I've been looking into SEECS research since your post.

By any chance could you link me to where they post their papers. I really want to know how they did their terrain mapping.

IEEE - The world's largest professional association for the advancement of technology
^ you can usually find them there.

If you can't let me know I will give you the email addy of a T.A who can help you.

Yup, my papers are posted on the IEEE journal too ;)

But it's not the easiest thing in the world to find SEECs specific paper without knowing what the title is and so on. Not even sure if they posted their papers on that journal.

What is a T.A?

Looking for something like this: Ali Ahmad | NUST-SEECS | Papers - Academia.edu

or even;

NUST-SEECS (NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science) Downloads

If I know what they've titled their papers, I can atleast look it up.

Yup, my papers are posted on the IEEE journal too ;)

But it's not the easiest thing in the world to find SEECs specific paper without knowing what the title is and so on. Not even sure if they posted their papers on that journal.

What is a T.A?

Looking for something like this: Ali Ahmad | NUST-SEECS | Papers - Academia.edu

or even;

NUST-SEECS (NUST School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science) Downloads
T.A: Teaching Assistant, I will P.M you his email address, hope he can help you further.

Back
Top Bottom