What's new

Desperate Indian media invents news about imaginary uprising and Pakistan flag burnings in Azad Kash

Of course they love pakistan and hate india so much that eventhough it is called AJK, it has become YAP (yet another pakistan)...that is why they have entrusted ISI and pak army to rule them with impunity..

So you want them to let Indian army rule so that their kids can be made blind en masse with pellet guns?

Lol.. hypocrisy of pakistanis . :lol:
When same media report how indian army is dealing with kashmiris with heavy hand, they are very happy to post, how india killed army is doing every kind of julm on the innocent and ignorant junta of kashmir, they are very happy and will open 5-6 thread with same news.

But when same media report on pakistan occupied kashmir, Balochistan , NWFP, they suddenly realize how shallow and fake indian media is. How convince it is to choose your agenda and be with it. :woot:
Well Kashmiris dont protests in Karachi by banners railway kay pensioners ko insaf do and Neelum isnt in Bihar India

I invite any hindian to AK to come and test their statement that AKians want to join Hindia , you criticism Pak security forces but I promise you, you will be beggin for their presence as the crowd would literally rip the skin off your bones.

:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Lol.. hypocrisy of pakistanis . :lol:
When same media report how indian army is dealing with kashmiris with heavy hand, they are very happy to post, how india killed army is doing every kind of julm on the innocent and ignorant junta of kashmir, they are very happy and will open 5-6 thread with same news.

But when same media report on pakistan occupied kashmir, Balochistan , NWFP, they suddenly realize how shallow and fake indian media is. How convince it is to choose your agenda and be with it. :woot:
Well Kashmiris dont protests in Karachi by banners railway kay pensioners ko insaf do and Neelum isnt in Bihar India

I invite any hindian to AK to come and test their statement that AKians want to join Hindia , you criticism Pak security forces but I promise you, you will be beggin for their presence as the crowd would literally rip the skin off your bones.
THIS! if indian members here think that there are some kind of uprisings against Pakistan in AJK or GB than they should grab a camera and visit these places themselves. :tup:

Of course they love pakistan and hate india so much that eventhough it is called AJK, it has become YAP (yet another pakistan)...that is why they have entrusted ISI and pak army to rule them with impunity..

One can take horse to water, can't make it drink..

still defending your dumb *** ? ive searched google looked at the video and i cant see no flag being burnt you deluded fooll
man your a brainwashed bollywood baboon .
again
wheres the pic ?

I find it funny how Pakistanis truly believe that Mirpur somehow represents Kashmir. :lol:

Mirpur is north pk Punjab.
Map of Azad Kashmir
AJK_Map.jpg
Districts%252BList%252Bof%252BAzad%252BKashmir%252BNAT-NTS%252BPakistan.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom