What's new

Desperate Indian media invents news about imaginary uprising and Pakistan flag burnings in Azad Kash

If only they saw 14 August celebrations in Mirpur Azad Kashmir British Pakistanis come out in full force to show off their Bentleys and Volkswagons on independence day
@django @Moonlight @The Sandman

This time celebration will be with a new feel a new passion.
Btw share the moments of celebration here on PDF. If you know anyone in Mirpur can send you the pictures. :)?

LOL Azad Kashmir probably some of the happiest people in Pakistan

Mirpur is thriving growing town which will soon have many high rises and a decent economy due to the simple fact that they are thousands of Mirpur relatives living in UK who have strong connections back home.
As long a.we Have the stupid alienation law that prevents Pakistanis for buying land i.Azad Kashmir we wont have likes of Bahria Town in Dodyal despite Dodyal being more expensive than Islamabad

This time celebration will be with a new feel a new passion.
Btw share the moments of celebration here on PDF. If you know anyone in Mirpur can send you the pictures. :)?
Samaa tv will have a special program in Muzzafarabad

The love for Pakistan in AJK is more than hatred for India. Now you can imagine how much they love AJK since they hate India to the core.

Or another option is you can remain living a like a fool waiting for people of AJK to revolt against Pakistan which would never happen.
Of course they love pakistan and hate india so much that eventhough it is called AJK, it has become YAP (yet another pakistan)...that is why they have entrusted ISI and pak army to rule them with impunity..

where ? i cant see , care to show ??

talking shit as usual :rofl:
One can take horse to water, can't make it drink..

Of course they love pakistan and hate india so much that eventhough it is called AJK, it has become YAP (yet another pakistan)...that is why they have entrusted ISI and pak army to rule them with impunity..
Its called Azad Kashmir because this the part that gained Azadi from racist hinduvta dogras

when we see your media posting banners by Karachi old pensioners and calls them Baloch activists its hard to believe any report b.them especially if you happen to be from Azad Kashmir
but you have no reservations in believing someone shot in UK posted as kasmiri girl... I even bet that it is hard for you believe that so calle "A"JK people can even speak their mind with all those ISI around...

IT WAS NORMAL SUBCONTINENT PEOPLE REACTION TO ELECTION. BURNING PARTY FLAGS AND TEARING PICS OF PARTY LEADERS. NONE OF THEM WANTED FREEDOM, NONE THREW STONE AT POLICE, NONE WAS HIT WITH PELLET GUN, NONE DIED. LATER EVERYONE ACCEPTED THE ELECTION RESULTS. INDIANS ARE TRYING TO COMPARE A HORSE TO A RABBIT.

but you have no reservations in believing someone shot in UK posted as kasmiri girl... I even bet that it is hard for you believe that so calle "A"JK people can even speak their mind with all those ISI around...
So aCcording to you i a Resident of Khari Sharif,Mirpur,Azad Jammu and Kashmir cant speak my mind wow i never knew i was being influenced by iSI agents :-(
@django

Lol.. hypocrisy of pakistanis . :lol:
When same media report how indian army is dealing with kashmiris with heavy hand, they are very happy to post, how india killed army is doing every kind of julm on the innocent and ignorant junta of kashmir, they are very happy and will open 5-6 thread with same news.

But when same media report on pakistan occupied kashmir, Balochistan , NWFP, they suddenly realize how shallow and fake indian media is. How convince it is to choose your agenda and be with it. :woot:

I find it funny how Pakistanis truly believe that Mirpur somehow represents Kashmir. :lol:

Mirpur is north pk Punjab.

So aCcording to you i a Resident of Khari Sharif,Mirpur,Azad Jammu and Kashmir cant speak my mind wow i never knew i was being influenced by iSI agents :-(
@django
I invite any hindian to AK to come and test their statement that AKians want to join Hindia , you criticisise Pak security forces but I promise you, you will be beggin for their presence as the crowd would literally rip the skin off your bones.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom