What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dada, France won, but were under lots & lots of pressure.

@JanjaWeed Germany has to be prepared for another LASER SHOW when it will be up against Algeria :D
Yaar, referee ne penalty nehi diya mere Nigerian bhaiyon ko. becharon ne haal chor di 70 minutes ke baad :cray:

ah, I was wondering where the football thread is :D

I want to see Arg - Ned / Bra - Ger semis, followed by Arg - Bra final

I wanna see Brazil vs Argentina in final :partay: Brazil is my favorite :nhl_checking:

This is one of the fiercely fought world cup i believe.....Amazing match.....
The gap between the teams are so narrow!!! Anybody could have won in Brazil Chile match or today.

poor game by Argentinian standard though.. left it till very late & were really lucky to get through!
Yeah. Two men played today. Swiss keeper and Maria. It was their match.

Do we have a lawyer here?ive a question :)

I am not a lawyer.... But any way you ask

The gap between the teams are so narrow!!! Anybody could have won in Brazil Chile match or today.

Yeah. Two men played today. Swiss keeper and Maria. It was their match.

Almost every match is unpredictable..... Brazil, Argentina,holland, Germany everyone some how just managed to beat the opposition....

Di maria deserved atleast 5 goals in this world cup.... every shot of his was saved.....

What was higuan doing in the second half?

Last edited:
@scorpionx @nair @JanjaWeed

There was flurry of goals in the group stages.........now there is complete DROUGHT.
Knock out matches.. teams are playing more defensive kinda game. Hot & humid conditions of Brazil has taken it's toll too.. Going to be close games with less number of goals here on!

poor game by Argentinian standard though.. left it till very late & were really lucky to get through!

Exactly. Argentina is perhaps the least deserving of all teams in the QFs. Neither have they played to potential nor have they won convincingly against anyone so far. They got the easiest group in the League stages too. Chile and Mexico were far more deserving entries to the QFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom