What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Argentina is perhaps the least deserving of all teams in the QFs. Neither have they played to potential nor have they won convincingly against anyone so far. They got the easiest group in the League stages too. Chile and Mexico were far more deserving entries to the QFs.
If you take Messi out, Argentina is a below par in this tournament. Messi magic got them all the results in the group stage... & even today it was a Messi's moment of genius won them the day!

If you take Messi out, Argentina is a below par in this tournament. Messi magic got them all the results in the group stage... & even today it was a Messi's moment of genius won them the day!

True that. Even as Messi is consistently marked by three defenders in most matches, the other Argentinian forwards have failed to capitalize on this.

US vs Belgium up next. Where's your money on? I feel that this match might go all the way to penalties. But expecting the US to win eventually.

True that. Even as Messi is consistently marked by three defenders in most matches, the other Argentinian forwards have failed to capitalize on this.

US vs Belgium up next. Where's your money on? I feel that this match might go all the way to penalties. But expecting the US to win eventually.
Got 40 quid on US to win with both teams to score.. odds were 5 to 1. :D

Good odds for punters.:) The match is warming up nicely....will catch you after the match. :wave:
see ya..:wave:
btw.. some good odds right now for outright winner..

Netherlands.. 5 to 1
Gremany 4 to 1
France 8 to 1
Brazil 3 to 1

Thinking of putting some on the Dutch & Germans!:azn:

Knock out matches.. teams are playing more defensive kinda game. Hot & humid conditions of Brazil has taken it's toll too.. Going to be close games with less number of goals here on!

That is the point.... Look at the goals on the extra time, or towards the end of extra time.... Mexico and USA couldnt score in 90 minutes and they could score 3 goals in next 30 minutes.....

one of my senior titled his honeymoon trip album as "जब वी मेट",,,,,,,,:D:D

Hi Ravi! Me fullu bizee-bizee nowadaysu. No taim yataal to traal aan PDFfu.:tsk:

How about you bro? Anything interesting on your side of late?:)

No. I didn't see you on a lot of the days. Was missing our chats of the good old days.

That is the point.... Look at the goals on the extra time, or towards the end of extra time.... Mexico and USA couldnt score in 90 minutes and they could score 3 goals in next 30 minutes.....

This is where the Coaches come in. Timing your substitutions and breaks is crucial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom