What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

eh5o.jpg

@BDforever tune woh film batai thi na "A Million Way To Die In The West" dekhi mast hai :D
The funniest part is when Charlize Theron stuck a flower in a$$hole of Liam Neeson :omghaha:
Abhi Captain America The Winter Soldier ki baari :crazy_pilot:

@scorpionx dada where r u?

Kaun jetna hai aaj? :D

So hard to guess......................

@scorpionx dada where r u?

Kaun jetna hai aaj? :D

So hard to guess......................
Kuch nehi bol sakte,bhai. Pata nehi kiyun, iis world cup mein sab kuch gadbad ho gaya. At moment I thought Brazil is out of the game,but they survived. Same goes for the Dutches. It's damn unpredictable like cricket now.
Aaj France Nigeria mein kuch nehi bol sakte. Aur Algeria kaa koi chance nehi. (Guessing :D)

Kuch nehi bol sakte,bhai. Pata nehi kiyun, iis world cup mein sab kuch gadbad ho gaya. At moment I thought Brazil is out of the game,but they survived. Same goes for the Dutches. It's damn unpredictable like cricket now.
Aaj France Nigeria mein kuch nehi bol sakte. Aur Algeria kaa koi chance nehi. (Guessing :D)

Dada, France won, but were under lots & lots of pressure.

@JanjaWeed Germany has to be prepared for another LASER SHOW when it will be up against Algeria :D

Last edited:
Dada, France won, but were under lots & lots of pressure.

@JanjaWeed Germany has to be prepared for another LASER SHOW when it will be up against Algeria :D
Germany seems to be a better all round team in this tournament. Solid in defence, dominating midfield & clinical in scoring goals. Going to be tough for Algerians. I will still stick with my earlier prediction.. 2-0 to Europe today! :enjoy:

@arp2041 I'll take it all back. Algeria is really making a match out of it & going toe to toe with Germany. Way they are playing at the moment, it wouldn't be an upset even if Algeria goes ahead & wins this match! :pop:

@arp2041 I'll take it all back. Algeria is really making a match out of it & going toe to toe with Germany. Way they are playing at the moment, it wouldn't be an upset even if Algeria goes ahead & wins this match! :pop:

They lost.

Bloody hell. Neuer was playing a Centre back and goalkeeper at this point.

And then you have the Algerian keeper being top notch as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom