What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think there is much truth to that.. afterall they say Bob Marley had 11 children on the books! :lol:
& none of the rastas I met came across as the ones drifting towards other side!

I meant Homophobic. Not homosexual.

Homophobia is hatred of people who has a homosexual or a bisexual orientation.

Sorry if I did not make that clear.

and yes, Bob Marley did have 11 children.

Don't think there is much truth to that.. afterall they say Bob Marley had 11 children on the books! :lol:
& none of the rastas I met came across as the ones drifting towards other side!

Have you ever wondered why cultures like the Middle East, the entire Sub-Continent, Africa were desperate to get freedom from the white man, but had no problem oppressing Women, or the poor.

It's like we always need someone to oppress :(

Last edited:

sorry... misread the word altogether. When you talk about rastafarians, first thing that comes across is reggae & weed smoking. I don't think it's in rastafarian culture to be bigotry towards others, either based on the religion or the kind of choice they make in their life. Bob Marley was the single biggest proponent of rasta culture... & one would never see him as someone who was averse to the lifestyle of others... but a free spirited individual!

Have you ever wondered why cultures like the Middle East, the entire Sub-Continent, Africa were desperate to get freedom from the white man, but had no problem oppressing Women, or the poor.

It's like we always need someone to oppress :(
India is a paradox too. Country that fought militantly against colonial oppression is the house of world's biggest hypocrites.

India is a paradox too. Country that fought militantly against colonial oppression is the house of world's biggest hypocrites.

I remeber a quote bya Dalit woman.

'Our oppression is twofold. One for being Lower caste, the other for being a Woman."

:(

3-4 Countries banagi or kya :whistle:
:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:

you need to stay alive for Rahul Baba.

less importantly for your husband :P
:sarcastic: True :partay:

@cheekybird
is peshawar that dangerous place.... springyy lives there and she says its good...
as far as I have read it was one the lively cities back in those days...and peshawar was famous of its gardens.....with the aroma and smell of flower covering the whole area.....it was said even if a blind man is 10 miles away from the city can tell peshawar is near just by smelling the fragrance of flowers coming from the city....
Was not anymore :(

i-feel-good.jpg

Neighbour hone ke naate kuch acha hi keh dete zaalim
Don't forget ki Neighbors ke sath sath dushman bhi hai http://***************/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/fighting0074.gif
Jab dono taref peace hoga tab acha bolunga :angel: :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom