Not open for further replies.
:drag::drag::drag::drag:
hindi-sad-shayari-on+-cigarettes.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
khair modi sarkar aa gayi india me lekin hum bore ho gaye
No one left to troll :angry::angry::angry:
Baki life sab ok types.
Hamshakal dekhi?
Not yet,I'm in Peshawar,and don't want to get killed by going to a cinema here:hang2:

Not yet,I'm in Peshawar,and don't want to get killed by going to a cinema here:hang2:
wow....every day must be exciting there nohh....
just like if u go to cinema..u will feel like KHATRO KE KHILADI>......:lol::lol:

wow....every day must be exciting there nohh....
just like if u go to cinema..u will feel like KHATRO KE KHILADI>......:lol::lol:
Yesterday news of attack on plane in peshawar came on tv,I told my cousin who was in kitchen about the attack,she was like 'so,it happens every other day' people have stopped reacting to such news :( Kia bane ga Pakistan ka :(

@cheekybird
is peshawar that dangerous place.... springyy lives there and she says its good...
as far as I have read it was one the lively cities back in those days...and peshawar was famous of its gardens.....with the aroma and smell of flower covering the whole area.....it was said even if a blind man is 10 miles away from the city can tell peshawar is near just by smelling the fragrance of flowers coming from the city....

Yesterday news of attack on plane in peshawar came on tv,I told my cousin who was in kitchen about the attack,she was like 'so,it happens every other day' people have stopped reacting to such news :( Kia bane ga Pakistan ka :(
3-4 Countries banagi or kya :whistle:

Agar iss Karantikari Aadmi ka yeh haal ho gaya toh humara kya hoga :sarcastic::sarcastic:

10341628_888662784523424_3416706330006130510_n.jpg
iss haramkhor kaa naam yugpurush kaun ch*tiya rakha ??:sick::sick::sick:
They call YoYa rajguru.:lol::lol:
Aaptards - failure of evolution.
Aap jab tak pak me hain, umeed to hai :agree:
Enjoy this song:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom