What's new

Desi Corner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iss haramkhor kaa naam yugpurush kaun ch*tiya rakha ??
They call YoYa rajguru.
Aaptards - failure of evolution.
Kejriwal iss yug ka Ch*tiyapurush hai
Saala kuch kam dam karta nahi bas Dharna karege :sick:
Or yeh jitne pagal bewakoof chup chap bethe the unhe apna leader mil gaya Ch*tiyapurush :lol:

Yesterday news of attack on plane in peshawar came on tv,I told my cousin who was in kitchen about the attack,she was like 'so,it happens every other day' people have stopped reacting to such news :( Kia bane ga Pakistan ka :(
hmm... I know...currently pakistan is in trouble.... too much fundamentalism has destroyed the basic structure of society...
govt. need to take some very harsh steps to normalize the radicalization .....u know pakistan has some very glorious and legendary cities of past.... there was a buddhist stupa in peshawar..it was said to be the largest structure build at that time...it was 7 floors high and was golden in covering with large mesmerizing .. ribbons coming out from top....
but those things are long gone...
this all will only stop once all the fundamentalist are crushed... the society need to be liberal...and helping...

raj32.jpg

,,,,,sitting in class for 6+hrs,,not even half of the test paper has been discussed,,,true horror,,,,obstetrics i hate u from the bottom of my heart..

You lot were discussing about Bob Marley... & I din't even get the alert? :angry: bum.. i missed all the discussion about The Legend! btw... i still listen to Bob Marley.. especially during summer time! & my favorite of the lot is..

For me redemption song and no women no cry

Not yet,I'm in Peshawar,and don't want to get killed by going to a cinema here:hang2:

cheekybird.

Keep safe please.

pretty much :(

You lot were discussing about Bob Marley... & I din't even get the alert? :angry: bum.. i missed all the discussion about The Legend! btw... i still listen to Bob Marley.. especially during summer time! & my favorite of the lot is..

How did you get to know about Bob marley

Last edited:
For me redemption song and no women no cry

@yuba

yes, redemption. that's it.

Always high as a kite. Well atleast he lived his life happy and true to himself. :D My mum, dad, sister, brother, and I, went for one of Ziggy Marley and the Wailers' concerts here in Bombay, ages ago. I remember how both my brother and I had to be perched on my dad's shoulder to see what was happening up on stage.

Bob, if you're reading this from your plume of smoke up in heaven, I just want you to know that I am eternally grateful, and that you will always be loved.

Man, that's what India needs.

a bit of weed and free love.

Dont worry none of us got that alert :D
@Ravi Nair just how did you pull it off???

Last edited:
Dont worry no one of us got that alert :D

I don't know.

I give all the mentions :S

Company of too many rastafarians! :lol:

Rastafarian is a weird religion though. Don't they believe that Haile Selassie, an Ethiopian Emperor was the reincarnation of Jesus? Jah Bless!

I have heard a lot of Rasta elders and Musicians are Homophobic :(

I guess I would have tolerated it. But one of my close friends is gay.

Bob Marley is a flawed genius in the true sense. The man did practice 'free love.' :azn:

Dont worry no one of us got that alert :D
ah.. ok! I feel good now! :D

Rastafarian is a weird religion though. Don't they believe that Haile Selassie, an Ethiopian Emperor was the reincarnation of Jesus? Jah Bless!
here is what Bob Marley had to say when asked about the religion...
Interviewer: "Can you tell the people what it means being a Rastafarian?"
Bob: "I would say to the people, Be still, and know that His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia is the Almighty. Now, the Bible seh so, Babylon newspaper seh so, and I and I the children seh so. Yunno? So I don't see how much more reveal our people want. Wha' dem want? a white God, well God come black. True true."

I have heard a lot of Rasta elders and Musicians are Homophobic :(

I guess I would have tolerated it. But one of my close friends is gay.

Bob Marley is a flawed genius in the true sense. The man did practice 'free love.' :azn:
Don't think there is much truth to that.. afterall they say Bob Marley had 11 children on the books! :lol:
& none of the rastas I met came across as the ones drifting towards other side!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom